Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 208
Thanks Tree35Thanks

Thread: Why Straight Men Kill The Trans Women They Love

  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,456
    Thanks
    2496

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    Oh Christ!! Really? First of all, I'm not going anywhere . I am right here and ready to deal with anything rational, factual, or useful that, by some chance you can come up with. Secondly, it is clearly you- and anyone watching this will agree- can't accept anything that goes against your preconceive, entrenched, and intractable beliefs. Let me remind you that I posted a lengthy piece on the theories of causes of transgenderism. You did not post a single comment to counter that, or any of your own documentation to support you inane ideas. My mind is wide open. I'm here and willing to consider any actual ideas that you have, which so far have been none. Just repetitive nonsense and standard anti trans talking points.
    Mr. Patriot,

    You posted a lengthy opinion piece by someone who has no qualifications to make the conclusions she made.

    I, on the other hand, cited accepted biological fact, not theory.

    Again, broaden your horizons and see that only what you think may not be the reality of things.

  2. #112
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Patriot,

    You posted a lengthy opinion piece by someone who has no qualifications to make the conclusions she made.

    I, on the other hand, cited accepted biological fact, not theory.

    Again, broaden your horizons and see that only what you think may not be the reality of things.
    That "opinion piece " contained references and several links to scientific research on the topic. Your claim to have cited accepted biological facts when you have cited nothing, not a single reference. I'm quite familiar with the type of troll that you are . You will accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing, making unsubstantiated claims, and then accuse me or "running away" You are just a waist of my time at this point.

    Here is something else that you can chew on: The Transgender Brain | Transas City

    Note the numerous references. Is this an opinion piece also?

  3. #113
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,456
    Thanks
    2496

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    That "opinion piece " contained references and several links to scientific research on the topic. You claim to have cited accepted biological facts when you have cited nothing, not a single reference. I'm quite familiar with the type of troll that you are . You will accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing, making unsubstantiated claims, and then accuse me or "running away" You are just a waist of my time at this point.

    Here is something else that you can chew on: The Transgender Brain | Transas City

    Note the numerous references. Is this an opinion piece also?
    Mr. Patriot,

    I cited the fact that the presence of an X and a Y chromosome makes you a man. Put a dress on, you are still male. Have sex with another male while wearing that dress, that makes you a gay male....

  4. #114
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,296
    Thanks
    6568

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    So anybody who arranges a date on line, is hooking for sex? And by the way, she said "For me itís about much more than sex, though."

    And what is that about "real women" ?? Sound like your trying to find ways of disparaging her, instead of understanding the situation and the dynamics
    i know it was "just" not about sex... it was about the overwhelming consuming need for male attention to validate the transness..... and lusting after popping that trans cherry on straight men. Looking for multiple partners on on line sex sites is the same thing as the glory holes in bath houses.

    I understand the situation very well.

  5. #115
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Patriot,

    I cited the fact that the presence of an X and a Y chromosome makes you a man. Put a dress on, you are still male. Have sex with another male while wearing that dress, that makes you a gay male....
    Yes that is a fact. But I posted actual documentation that everyone is not clearly a man or a woman which you chose to ignore. Let me know if and when you're ready to have an honest and rational discussion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #116
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,296
    Thanks
    6568

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    But syrenn went on to the important part: "...will do anything for validation of being ... a female". The first story is about a trans woman doing exactly that.

    congrats.... you got what i was saying.

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,456
    Thanks
    2496

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    Yes that is a fact. But I posted actual documentation that everyone is not clearly a man or a woman which you chose to ignore. Let me know if and when you're ready to have an honest and rational discussion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mr. Patriot,

    Not clearly a man or a woman? Depends on how much 5:00 shallow is poking through their pancake makeup, wot?

  8. #118
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,288
    Thanks
    15778

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    Yes that is a fact. But I posted actual documentation that everyone is not clearly a man or a woman which you chose to ignore. Let me know if and when you're ready to have an honest and rational discussion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please don't respond to him anymore.
    Thanks from Lemonade

  9. #119
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Please don't respond to him anymore.
    I'm not responding to either of you trolls anymore. You can have the last word. Any rational person can see what you both are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,456
    Thanks
    2496

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    I'm not responding to either of you trolls anymore. You can have the last word. Any rational person can see what you both are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mr. Patriot,

    And by trolls, you mean someone you can't counter in a debate....any rational person can see that's what you meant...

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trans Women's Risk Of Murder By Stranger
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 18th September 2016, 07:23 AM
  2. Muslim Rapeugees Stone Trans-gender Women in Germany
    By John T Ford in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 26th January 2016, 04:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th November 2015, 04:23 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 03:24 PM
  5. Trans teens fall in love
    By BDBoop in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th July 2013, 09:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed