Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 208
Thanks Tree35Thanks

Thread: Why Straight Men Kill The Trans Women They Love

  1. #121
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,410
    Thanks
    16521

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    I'm not responding to either of you trolls anymore. You can have the last word. Any rational person can see what you both are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How am I getting the troll label?

  2. #122
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,410
    Thanks
    16521

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Sassy is lost. Sassy took the time to read the article, cut and paste from it to discuss, and Sassy got the troll label. :-(

  3. #123
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,550
    Thanks
    6682

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    How am I getting the troll label?
    by not lock stepping with agenda

  4. #124
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,410
    Thanks
    16521

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    by not lock stepping with agenda
    Yeah, I figured that out after a bit. Sorry, but the stories in the article don't support the theory it purports to. /shrug

  5. #125
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    44,007
    Thanks
    25538

    From
    Wisconsin
    The essay had distinct segments.

    Whatever you think about the author's comments regarding coming to terms with her own sexuality, this part about the Mercedes Williamson tragedy remains poignantly true:

    "Vallum wasn’t gay and felt like he had to kill his girlfriend to prove it, but only because other people refuse to believe trans women are women."

  6. #126
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,550
    Thanks
    6682

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    The essay had distinct segments.

    Whatever you think about the author's comments regarding coming to terms with her own sexuality, this part about the Mercedes Williamson tragedy remains poignantly true:

    "Vallum wasn’t gay and felt like he had to kill his girlfriend to prove it, but only because other people refuse to believe trans women are women."
    and... so what?

    Why is that any worse then any other murdered woman by the man who loves her?


    and when the fairy dust changes their DNA.... they will be women. When they can be women without the help of joy joy feel good chemicals to suppress their male nature... then they are women. Wanting to be something and thinking you are something... does not change the fact of DNA. They are TRANS women...which means a man who is cosmetically cut to look like a women and drudged enough to kill their natural chemistry. They are not women. Having a boob job and your dick cut off does not make you a woman.

    and for all of that.... no one has the right to murder them. The sad part of this whole thing is that it again.... lessens real women to being less then men... once again.

  7. #127
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,550
    Thanks
    6682

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    The essay had distinct segments.

    Whatever you think about the author's comments regarding coming to terms with her own sexuality, this part about the Mercedes Williamson tragedy remains poignantly true:

    "Vallum wasn’t gay and felt like he had to kill his girlfriend to prove it, but only because other people refuse to believe trans women are women."
    and a ps...

    sexuality is not gender.

    coming to terms with female trans sexuality was to try and screw enough to make themselves feel like woman. That head game of getting as much male attention possible to validate their inner daemon issues of are they a women. That little tickle question in their heads of are they really a women or not. Can they pass as a woman. Oh oh oh...i know if i can get a straight man to fuck me it will get me closer to being a woman... a straight man wants to fuck me!!!! woohoo.

    and... who gives shit about any of that? i sure dont. They can fuck themselves black and blue if it makes them feel validated enough to silence the daemons in their heads.


    the only issue here is the defense argument used to get a client off of a murder rap. That is the only issue. The rest of the story is just bullshit agenda.

  8. #128
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks
    1097

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    and a ps...

    sexuality is not gender.

    coming to terms with female trans sexuality was to try and screw enough to make themselves feel like woman. That head game of getting as much male attention possible to validate their inner daemon issues of are they a women. That little tickle question in their heads of are they really a women or not. Can they pass as a woman. Oh oh oh...i know if i can get a straight man to fuck me it will get me closer to being a woman... a straight man wants to fuck me!!!! woohoo.

    and... who gives shit about any of that? i sure dont. They can fuck themselves black and blue if it makes them feel validated enough to silence the daemons in their heads.


    the only issue here is the defense argument used to get a client off of a murder rap. That is the only issue. The rest of the story is just bullshit agenda.



    Clinging to a dangerous past: Dr Paul McHugh?s selective reading of transgender medical literature ? The TransAdvocate

    ....it appears that McHugh has decided to ignore the growing body of neurological and genetic research providing evidence of a biological basis for gender dysphoria. A 2009 study found a correlation between an increased number of a certain kind of sequence repeat in the Androgen Receptor gene and gender dysphoria. Another study in 2009 identified significant differences in cerebral grey matter structure in trans women who had yet to start hormone therapy when compared to cis men. In 2011, researchers noted that the structure of a sexually-dimorphic region of the brain, known as the intermediate nucleus, of trans women fell somewhere between cis men and cis women, while a similar difference was not noted castrated cis men. A 2013 functional brain imaging study of adolescents with gender dysphoria demonstrated a tendency for trans teens to perform more similarly to their identified sex (as opposed to their assigned sex) in a verbal fluency assessment, with similar correlation in brain activity during the assessment. Lastly, in 2013, a large study of monozygotic (identical) and dizygotic (fraternal) twins where at least one twin was transgender showed a far higher concordance of a diagnosis of gender dysphoria among monozygotic than dizygotic twins (33% vs 2.6%), which is strong indicator the existence of a biological factor in a trait. While much of the research into the biological aspects of trans people is still very new, Dr McHugh’s assertion that no evidence for a biological basis for trans identities demonstrates a deplorable ignorance of current medical research.

  9. #129
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,410
    Thanks
    16521

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    The essay had distinct segments.

    Whatever you think about the author's comments regarding coming to terms with her own sexuality, this part about the Mercedes Williamson tragedy remains poignantly true:

    "Vallum wasn’t gay and felt like he had to kill his girlfriend to prove it, but only because other people refuse to believe trans women are women."
    He was a gang member!

  10. #130
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks
    1097

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Sassy is lost. Sassy took the time to read the article, cut and paste from it to discuss, and Sassy got the troll label. :-(
    And this is exactly why you are a troll. You lie and make shit up. You ignore and dismiss the evidence presented, you claim that you read the article and commented on it which you did not-except to say that it was on -opinion, in short you disrupt the thread and kill any hope of it being a meaningful discussion

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trans Women's Risk Of Murder By Stranger
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 18th September 2016, 08:23 AM
  2. Muslim Rapeugees Stone Trans-gender Women in Germany
    By John T Ford in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 26th January 2016, 05:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th November 2015, 05:23 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 04:24 PM
  5. Trans teens fall in love
    By BDBoop in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th July 2013, 10:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed