Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 208
Thanks Tree35Thanks

Thread: Why Straight Men Kill The Trans Women They Love

  1. #131
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,354
    Thanks
    15811

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    And this is exactly why you are a troll. You lie and make shit up. You ignore and dismiss the evidence presented, you claim that you read the article and commented on it which you did not-except to say that it was on -opinion, in short you disrupt the thread and kill any hope of it being a meaningful discussion
    Um, no I did not. Go back and look. I copied and pasted relevant portions of the article to discuss.

  2. #132
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Um, no I did not. Go back and look. I copied and pasted relevant portions of the article to discuss.
    post #??

  3. #133
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,354
    Thanks
    15811

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    "Hooking up with them is like handling a volatile explosiveóand I like the rush. I need that intensity. Itís the only thing that keeps the din of self-doubt and self-loathing at bay. Their wanting me is the proof I need of who I am."

    This doesn't sound healthy at all. As syrenn said, any thrill-seeking woman with internal issues causing her to have sex with strangers regularly is putting herself at risk. Seeking troubled men specifically, and specifically getting high off that adds another layer of danger.
    ...

  4. #134
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,354
    Thanks
    15811

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    2nd paragraph from the article in the OP: "My intuition tells me not to see him, but at this point in my life I donít know how else to quiet the demons in my head."

    Sheesh.
    ,,,

  5. #135
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,354
    Thanks
    15811

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Now to the next story: After their relationship ended, when a friend of Vallumís found out that Williamson was trans, that he went to kill her. Vallum was a member of the Latin Kings, which forbids homosexual acts, and he was afraid word would get out.

    Dating Latin Kings is pretty fucking dangerous I don't care who you are, and he was in fact convicted of a hate crime. He didn't use Trans Panic as a defense. Or if he tried to, it didn't work.
    ...

  6. #136
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    ...
    Holy crap! Really? THAT is what you were referring to ? First of all, that's a pretty thin commentary on a complicated story. But that is beside the point. In saying that you failed to deal with the facts presented, I made specific reference to my posts in which I documented the research that shows there is likely a biological element to transgenderism. Again, I will point that you had nothing intelligent to say -for that matter nothing at all- except called one piece an "opinion" Then you lied by saying that YOU posted facts to refute my position -which you absolutely did not and did not even attempt to. Just keep pretending that you didn't know what I was referring to. Troll on!!
    Last edited by ProgressivePatriot; 25th May 2017 at 09:49 AM.

  7. #137
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,135
    Thanks
    24596

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    and... so what?

    Why is that any worse then any other murdered woman by the man who loves her?


    and when the fairy dust changes their DNA.... they will be women. When they can be women without the help of joy joy feel good chemicals to suppress their male nature... then they are women. Wanting to be something and thinking you are something... does not change the fact of DNA. They are TRANS women...which means a man who is cosmetically cut to look like a women and drudged enough to kill their natural chemistry. They are not women. Having a boob job and your dick cut off does not make you a woman.

    and for all of that.... no one has the right to murder them. The sad part of this whole thing is that it again.... lessens real women to being less then men... once again.


    The man who murders the cis woman he loves isn't murdering her because she's a cis woman.

    This thread is about men who murder trans women because they were trans women -- even ones they loved or sought out because of their transsexuality.

    These women are vulnerable because society says that the men who love them must be gay and are doing something that would ruin them if it was found out. So these men crack and kill the women they wooed, because society said the men were wrong in what they wanted.

  8. #138
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,507
    Thanks
    2503

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    How am I getting the troll label?
    Ms. Sassy,

    Anytime a liberal argument peters out (pardon the double entandre), and they sense they are losing the debate, their motus operandi is to label you a troll.

  9. #139
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,135
    Thanks
    24596

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    and a ps...

    sexuality is not gender.

    coming to terms with female trans sexuality was to try and screw enough to make themselves feel like woman. That head game of getting as much male attention possible to validate their inner daemon issues of are they a women. That little tickle question in their heads of are they really a women or not. Can they pass as a woman. Oh oh oh...i know if i can get a straight man to fuck me it will get me closer to being a woman... a straight man wants to fuck me!!!! woohoo.

    and... who gives shit about any of that? i sure dont. They can fuck themselves black and blue if it makes them feel validated enough to silence the daemons in their heads.


    the only issue here is the defense argument used to get a client off of a murder rap. That is the only issue. The rest of the story is just bullshit agenda.

    Most women probably go through the stage where they wonder about their femininity and want it validated.

    Most of us get to do it when we're teens and don't have to analyze it very much. At whatever stage we go through that, most of us don't have to analyze it very much, because we're cis and it's taken for granted that we'll explore this aspect of our femininity.

    For a trans woman this exploration may be more conscious. The author of this article was conscious of hers and candid about it. But it's not that different than what most of the rest of us did when we were starting to grow in confidence about our attractiveness.

    As a butch girl, I was in doubt of my femininity, and so I was conscious of the thrill when a man's voice would crack and he would let me know that my brand of femininity was entrancing to him.

    Most of us want some kind of validation like that and feel empowered by it.


    And men in their turn usually want that kind of validation about their attractiveness and power to move the objects of their attraction.


    It's a human thing. Not a trans thing. Human.

  10. #140
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Ms. Sassy,

    Anytime a liberal argument peters out (pardon the double entandre), and they sense they are losing the debate, their motus operandi is to label you a troll.
    You two deserve each other. Neither of you even has an argument. Just opinionated, unsubstantiated clap trap. The losers are the ones who can't respond to the substantive information that I post and claim that you magically refuted it.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trans Women's Risk Of Murder By Stranger
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 18th September 2016, 07:23 AM
  2. Muslim Rapeugees Stone Trans-gender Women in Germany
    By John T Ford in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 26th January 2016, 04:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th November 2015, 04:23 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 03:24 PM
  5. Trans teens fall in love
    By BDBoop in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th July 2013, 09:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed