Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 208
Thanks Tree35Thanks

Thread: Why Straight Men Kill The Trans Women They Love

  1. #1
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,155
    Thanks
    24625

    From
    Wisconsin

    Why Straight Men Kill The Trans Women They Love

    Why Straight Men Kill The Trans Women They Love | NewNowNext

    well-written


    For purposes of discussion, please read to the end. Thanks. At least three major topics are touched on and if you stop a few paragraphs or even halfway in, you'll miss something significant.

  2. #2
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    6570

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    hooker... in my opinion mtf hookers will do anything for validation of being ... a female. They crave male attention and hook to get it. IF the john knows what he will get is a trans, most likely he has homosexual tendencies and or is just not anal sex. Next question is does he still have a dick.

    ok... wrote that before the next paragraph where he says the same thing.


    men kill their female partners on a larger scale then men with trans. Sorry being trans does not make you special.


    bottom line is you cant change your DNA.

  3. #3
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,155
    Thanks
    24625

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    hooker... in my opinion mtf hookers will do anything for validation of being ... a female. They crave male attention and hook to get it. IF the john knows what he will get is a trans, most likely he has homosexual tendencies and or is just not anal sex. Next question is does he still have a dick.

    ok... wrote that before the next paragraph where he says the same thing.


    men kill their female partners on a larger scale then men with trans. Sorry being trans does not make you special.


    bottom line is you cant change your DNA.

    This article is not about hookers.

    The author didn't say she was a hooker. She said she met her date on a forum where men go to find transwomen. Such forums are useful since the dating pool for trans women is smaller than for cis women.

    This is about men choosing to be with trans women and then occasionally freaking out, or in the one legal case -- actually loving the person but being shamed into committing a desperate deed against this person he dated and cared about.

  4. #4
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,155
    Thanks
    24625

    From
    Wisconsin
    And it's about the law in most states making allowances for violence against trans women and about society cultivating the idea that it's understandable for men to want to kill someone they chose to be sexual with just because that person is trans.

  5. #5
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    6570

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    This article is not about hookers.

    The author didn't say she was a hooker. She said she met her date on a forum where men go to find transwomen. Such forums are useful since the dating pool for trans women is smaller than for cis women.

    This is about men choosing to be with trans women and then occasionally freaking out, or in the one legal case -- actually loving the person but being shamed into committing a desperate deed against this person he dated and cared about.
    alright... date. Call it what you want. Its out there hooking up for sex. I dont care what it is calling the activity...the reason is the same. Any male attention...and any cost for head issues of validation.

    men choose to be with real women... and kill them too.



    being trans does not make you any different or special.

  6. #6
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    6570

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    And it's about the law in most states making allowances for violence against trans women and about society cultivating the idea that it's understandable for men to want to kill someone they chose to be sexual with just because that person is trans.
    so where do real women fit into this violence? They are not trans and get just as dead on a greater scale.

  7. #7
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,155
    Thanks
    24625

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    alright... date. Call it what you want. Its out there hooking up for sex. I dont care what it is calling the activity...the reason is the same. Any male attention...and any cost for head issues of validation.

    men choose to be with real women... and kill them too.



    being trans does not make you any different or special.

    Men are killing trans women for being trans women. And the law in most states allows that as a defense against murder.


    Sex is complicated. Some people have sex for attention. Some have it for love. Some have it for both. And SOME men are killing the trans women they LOVE because society calls it a shame to date them. Or calls them gay for dating the trans women and tries to shame the men for being "gay".


    Yes, a lot of people get murdered, for a lot of reasons. That doesn't excuse men for killing trans women because they are trans.

    And the law which makes it a lesser crime to kill someone for being trans is wrong.

  8. #8
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,301
    Thanks
    6570

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    i am not saying it excuses men about murder. Murder is murder.... Men kill the women they love on a larger scale then trans. Trans are not different or special. If do find it disgusting that it makes light of and or trivializes real women being killed by the men who love them.

    the issue you are having is about the what the defense does to get them off. It is a defense lawyers job to use any and all excuses to get their client out of jail. In my opinion it is no different then the temporary insanity defense.



    I agree sex is complicated..... even this one agrees that being a hoe gets the screwed up head validation of male attention that is craved by hoeing around.

  9. #9
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    40,811
    Thanks
    25458

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    ... being trans does not make you any different or special.
    Statistically, transgender people are vastly more likely than others to be victims of violence, despite the fact they are unlikely to be perpetrators of violence. That's "different" in my book.

  10. #10
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,155
    Thanks
    24625

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    so where do real women fit into this violence? They are not trans and get just as dead on a greater scale.


    "greater scale"?

    Is it your claim that cis women get killed at a greater rate per capita than trans women?


    The murder rate for women in the U.S. is approximately 1 out of 50,000 if I'm interpreting the stats correctly. Is it your contention that trans women are murdered at a lower rate than 1 out of 50,000?

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trans Women's Risk Of Murder By Stranger
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 18th September 2016, 07:23 AM
  2. Muslim Rapeugees Stone Trans-gender Women in Germany
    By John T Ford in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 26th January 2016, 04:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th November 2015, 04:23 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 03:24 PM
  5. Trans teens fall in love
    By BDBoop in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th July 2013, 09:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed