Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Thanks Tree12Thanks

Thread: TG people, stupidity, and MI

  1. #1
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,407
    Thanks
    15836

    From
    God Bless Texas

    TG people, stupidity, and MI

    Simple question. Are TG people immune from suffering from abject stupidity and/or mental illness unrelated to their TG? Or can we presume that TG may also suffer from such and that what one of them may say does not mean it is the gospel?

  2. #2
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,908
    Thanks
    18723

    From
    Toronto
    I doubt there is ANY group of human beings, of any sort, that is "immune" from mental illness...
    Thanks from Friday13, labrea and Kontrary

  3. #3
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,407
    Thanks
    15836

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I doubt there is ANY group of human beings, of any sort, that is "immune" from mental illness...
    Of course not. But when I read something from a TG that is clearly ill and stupid I'm not supposed to say that. Because they are TG!
    Thanks from syrenn and John T Ford

  4. #4
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,303
    Thanks
    6572

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Of course not. But when I read something from a TG that is clearly ill and stupid I'm not supposed to say that. Because they are TG!

    welcome to the agenda of silencing any and all rational thought or conversation.

    you will comply and participate in others mental therapy.... You will believe in unicorn dust and magic. Just look at how it goes here. Say something and get a DC for it.

    think about it sassy.... you got roped into using the term cis.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #5
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,407
    Thanks
    15836

    From
    God Bless Texas
    No one roped me into anything. No one made me choose to learn some terminology. And I've already told you why I find the term cis to be useful.

  6. #6
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    45,308
    Thanks
    21911

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Simple question. Are TG people immune from suffering from abject stupidity and/or mental illness unrelated to their TG? Or can we presume that TG may also suffer from such and that what one of them may say does not mean it is the gospel?
    I don't know what you mean by "mental illness" in this context. I tend to think of mental illness as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, things like that. But if you mean anger issues or certain types of personality disorders, those are commonly rooted in abuse, neglect or other forms of mistreatment inflicted on them by other people, and I have no doubt TG people are subjected to more of this than cis people because everyone thinks they have a god given right to define what gender someone should be according to what they are comfortable with with no regard to the damage they do to a person who just wants others to accept them for how they see themselves.

    Doesn't seem that complicated to me. If they haven't done any harm to you personally, STFU and leave them be - they aren't trying to convert you, your the one trying to make them into what you think they should be.

  7. #7
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,407
    Thanks
    15836

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "mental illness" in this context. I tend to think of mental illness as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, things like that. But if you mean anger issues or certain types of personality disorders, those are commonly rooted in abuse, neglect or other forms of mistreatment inflicted on them by other people, and I have no doubt TG people are subjected to more of this than cis people because everyone thinks they have a god given right to define what gender someone should be according to what they are comfortable with with no regard to the damage they do to a person who just wants others to accept them for how they see themselves.

    Doesn't seem that complicated to me. If they haven't done any harm to you personally, STFU and leave them be - they aren't trying to convert you, your the one trying to make them into what you think they should be.
    How am I doing that? And obviously you didn't understand my question. Is it not possible for a TG to ALSO have a MI? Problems that have nothing to do with TG, or society's fault, just people with problems like many cis people have?

  8. #8
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,712
    Thanks
    10170

    From
    By the wall
    Last time I checked trannies were still humans.

    Why wouldn't they suffer the same as everyone else?

  9. #9
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    39,021
    Thanks
    30441

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Last time I checked trannies were still humans.

    Why wouldn't they suffer the same as everyone else?
    Finally a reasonable post from you that I agree with.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,745
    Thanks
    6424

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Simple question. Are TG people immune from suffering from abject stupidity and/or mental illness unrelated to their TG? Or can we presume that TG may also suffer from such and that what one of them may say does not mean it is the gospel?
    Yes.

    Folks that are gender confused are suffering from mental disorders and yes it is politically incorrect to say as much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. More gun control stupidity
    By Oscarb63 in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 25th April 2013, 08:12 AM
  2. Here We Go Again - More NeoCon Stupidity
    By NiteGuy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 5th May 2012, 09:34 AM
  3. More Wisconsin GOP Stupidity
    By NiteGuy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th January 2012, 05:20 AM
  4. Stupidity Or Things to Come?
    By Migi e! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11th May 2008, 06:46 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed