Members banned from this thread: Madeline


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
Thanks Tree33Thanks

Thread: Sophia Loren At 81: Still Gorgeous, Still Classy

  1. #11
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    67,108
    Thanks
    48153

    From
    So. Md.
    I thought Sophia was older than that. But yeah, she looks good and she looks healthy. Good for her.
    Thanks from Madeline, Dragonfly5 and Friday13

  2. #12
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    55,971
    Thanks
    32076

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    I thought Sophia was older than that. But yeah, she looks good and she looks healthy. Good for her.
    It's hard for me, at times, to understand how it is our parents and us Boomers grew up lusting after Sophia Loren (or wanting to look like her), and yet our kids and grandkids now lust after.....who?

    These young starlets today seem like weak sisters to me, in the raw sex appeal arena. How powerful is any woman, stripped of her natural sexual aura?
    Thanks from Rorschach

  3. #13
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23,861
    Thanks
    22381

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Brigitte Bardot, having come out in support of Fascist Le Pen, has shown there's a deeply unpleasant person under the animal activism.



    There's a lot of strong sunshine in the south of France.

    Last edited by Dangermouse; 21st September 2017 at 07:26 AM.
    Thanks from Madeline

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19117

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    It's hard for me, at times, to understand how it is our parents and us Boomers grew up lusting after Sophia Loren (or wanting to look like her), and yet our kids and grandkids now lust after.....who?

    These young starlets today seem like weak sisters to me, in the raw sex appeal arena. How powerful is any woman, stripped of her natural sexual aura?
    There are a few super elegant Female Stars out there:

    --Jennifer Lawrence immediately comes to mind. (Lady IS a damned good actor, as well!)

    The problem is that for every ONE Jennifer Lawrence, there are 8 Kim Kardashians......
    Thanks from Madeline

  5. #15
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    15,987
    Thanks
    12647

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    That was tasteless. Marilyn Monroe was a victim of sexist exploitation resulting in her death.

    Elevate thy game, sir. Please.
    Stop with your incessant telling others what to think and how to post. Lighten the fuck up! Marilyn Monroe has been dead for 55 years. I think society is over the shock of her death.
    Thanks from steezer, Panzareta and Friday13

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    55,971
    Thanks
    32076

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Brigitte Bardot, having come out in support of Fascist Le Pen, has shown there's a deeply unpleasant person under the animal activism.



    There's a lot of strong sunshine in the south of France.

    She is a troubled soul. Much more animal hoarder than animal rights activist.

    Lots of mental health challenges there, I suspect.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    55,971
    Thanks
    32076

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    There are a few super elegant Female Stars out there:

    --Jennifer Lawrence immediately comes to mind. (Lady IS a damned good actor, as well!)

    The problem is that for every ONE Jennifer Lawrence, there are 8 Kim Kardashians......
    OMG, Kim Kardashian.

    Like watching Americans worship a cardboard cutout of a woman.

    She is a vacant lot, humanity-wise.

    Dunno Jennifer Lawrence....which of her movies did you like best?
    Thanks from Rorschach

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    55,971
    Thanks
    32076

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    Stop with your incessant telling others what to think and how to post. Lighten the fuck up! Marilyn Monroe has been dead for 55 years. I think society is over the shock of her death.
    You have used shitty manners as your posting style once too often, sir.

    Welcome to my ignore list.

    God help the women you interact with IRL. What a nasty, sexist manner you have shown here on PH. If that is your actual personality, you are a danger to others.

    Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Last edited by Madeline; 21st September 2017 at 04:03 PM.

  9. #19
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19117

    From
    america
    OMG, Kim Kardashian.

    Like watching Americans worship a cardboard cutout of a woman.
    --With a big, shapely butt, and no clothes on!

    She is a vacant lot, humanity-wise.
    --Runs in the family. Momma raised them, that way. (And Momma K has been pumped more than a backyard football!)

    Dunno Jennifer Lawrence....which of her movies did you like best?
    --Well, as far as MOVIES, I, of course love the X-men franchise, but....she hardly gets to act in those. I thoroughly enjoyed her (And the other actor's performance) in American Hustle (Christian Bale, REALLY impressed me. He whispered his lines with a New Jersey accent, and really pulled the role off.....). But, thus far, I would say my favorite movie of hers is Silver Linings Playbook, which is just a sweet romantic comedy....
    Thanks from Madeline

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    55,971
    Thanks
    32076

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    --With a big, shapely butt, and no clothes on!



    --Runs in the family. Momma raised them, that way. (And Momma K has been pumped more than a backyard football!)



    --Well, as far as MOVIES, I, of course love the X-men franchise, but....she hardly gets to act in those. I thoroughly enjoyed her (And the other actor's performance) in American Hustle (Christian Bale, REALLY impressed me. He whispered his lines with a New Jersey accent, and really pulled the role off.....). But, thus far, I would say my favorite movie of hers is Silver Linings Playbook, which is just a sweet romantic comedy....
    I love romantic comedy and will push hers to the top of my Roku list.

    Thanks for the recommendation!
    Thanks from Rorschach

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Actress Sophia Vergara sued by her own embryos
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 8th December 2016, 08:34 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 18th April 2015, 09:41 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed