Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90
Thanks Tree87Thanks

Thread: Child Sex Abuse Is Committed By Apparent Hetereosexuals

  1. #11
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    589
    Thanks
    74

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    I believe we were discussing the positions of national gay-rights associations with regard to NAMBLA. Reality suggested that gay people tended to sympathize with pedophiles and groups like NAMBLA. The evidence contradicts this claim.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...GA_controversy

    In 1993, the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) achieved United Nations consultative status. NAMBLA's membership of ILGA drew heavy criticism and caused the suspension of ILGA. Many gay organizations called for the ILGA to dissolve ties with NAMBLA. Republican Senator Jesse Helms proposed a bill to withhold US$119 million in UN contributions until U.S. President Bill Clinton could certify that no UN agency grants any official status to organizations that condoned pedophilia.[18] The bill was unanimously approved by Congress and signed into law by Clinton in April 1994.[19]

  2. #12
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    43,415
    Thanks
    28014

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...GA_controversy

    In 1993, the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) achieved United Nations consultative status. NAMBLA's membership of ILGA drew heavy criticism and caused the suspension of ILGA. Many gay organizations called for the ILGA to dissolve ties with NAMBLA. Republican Senator Jesse Helms proposed a bill to withhold US$119 million in UN contributions until U.S. President Bill Clinton could certify that no UN agency grants any official status to organizations that condoned pedophilia.[18] The bill was unanimously approved by Congress and signed into law by Clinton in April 1994.[19]
    You stopped quoting the article a little early, here's the very next sentence:

    In 1994, ILGA expelled NAMBLA— the first U.S.-based organization to be a member—as well as Vereniging Martijn and Project Truth,[19] because they were judged to be "groups whose predominant aim is to support or promote pedophilia".
    So, the one example you give is an organization that distanced itself from NAMBLA over 20 years ago.

  3. #13
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    589
    Thanks
    74

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    You stopped quoting the article a little early, here's the very next sentence:



    So, the one example you give is an organization that distanced itself from NAMBLA over 20 years ago.
    The fact that NAMBLA was ever accepted by them to begin with is very relevant.
    Thanks from Jeremy

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    53,423
    Thanks
    30686

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    It's a documented fact that little boys are molested by males at disproportionately high rates compared to little girls.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

    And as documented, the LGBT political movements have had a history of tolerating pro-pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA - likewise Marxist thinkers of the Frankfurt school were tolerant of ideas of 'pedophile rights', so trying to whitewash the history of radical left and sympathy toward pedophilia will not work.

    LGBT activism doesn't represent all "gay people" anyway, and the origin of LGBT activism has heavy roots in cultural Marxism and radical sexual politics.
    Child sex abusers are among the most intelligent, patient criminals among us. They will spend years obtaining a teaching certificate, then months grooming a child and his family, to be able to engage in the criminal activity without getting caught.

    There IS a link, in history among the American labor movement of the early 20th century and GLBT rights, as well as civil rights, women's rights, etc. And it is true, during that period, many leaders in the American labor movement were communists.

    Like Helen Keller, for example

    The American Communist Party and similar organizations became virtually extinct in the 1950's, killed off by the Red Scare as well as disgust over the horrors of the Chinese Revolution. These groups never regained any visible power in the U.S..

    Modern GLBT rights are tracable to the 1960's and are generally regarded as kicking off with the Stonewall Riots of 1969.

    During the last 40 years, changes in public opinion and the criminal law have been towards greater and more effective protection of children from sex abuse. Institutional resistance against prosecution of such criminals used to mean most child sex abusers could aggress against kids freely, with virtual immunity. This is not the case today, though much remains to be done.

    There has never been a single leader of any American GLBT rights group that has worked to obstruct these changes, or to provide child sex abusers with any other freedom from criminal liability. None has ever spoken in favor of decriminalization of child sex abuse or child porn.

    The link that the Mormon and Catholic churches tried to suggest, between GLBT rights and child sex abuse, is 100% bullshit.

  5. #15
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,119
    Thanks
    20268

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    It's a documented fact that little boys are molested by males at disproportionately high rates compared to little girls.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

    And as documented, the LGBT political movements have had a history of tolerating pro-pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA - likewise Marxist thinkers of the Frankfurt school were tolerant of ideas of 'pedophile rights', so trying to whitewash the history of radical left and sympathy toward pedophilia will not work.

    LGBT activism doesn't represent all "gay people" anyway, and the origin of LGBT activism has heavy roots in cultural Marxism and radical sexual politics.
    lol You sure seem to know a LOT about paedophilia... Write whole threads on the subject. Very familiar matter for you, clearly...

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    53,423
    Thanks
    30686

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    BTW, I disagree that male children are at higher risk of sex abuse than female children.

    What reliable data we have suggests the opposite is true, by a factor of 400%.
    Thanks from The Man

  7. #17
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25,258
    Thanks
    18229

    From
    Florida
    Uncle Bill or stepdad Fred or the neighbor George are the overwhelming majority of PEDOPHILES. Though even biological daddies still sexually abuse their kids.

    It's not polite to talk about it. Especially among straight CHRISTIANS who think gay or 'trans' are going to attack their kids!! DENIAL is a river in America.
    Thanks from The Man, Madeline and MaryAnne

  8. #18
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    589
    Thanks
    74

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    lol You sure seem to know a LOT about paedophilia... Write whole threads on the subject. Very familiar matter for you, clearly...

    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” - Sun Tzu

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    53,423
    Thanks
    30686

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    lol You sure seem to know a LOT about paedophilia... Write whole threads on the subject. Very familiar matter for you, clearly...
    It certainly is for me. I grew up in a Catholic orphanage, in the 1950's and 1960's.

    Almost all such abuse could be prevented or prosecuted, if adults were not overwhelmed by bad information and shame.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and Iolo

  10. #20
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    43,415
    Thanks
    28014

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    The fact that NAMBLA was ever accepted by them to begin with is very relevant.
    From their own website:

    In 1994, ILGA expelled NAMBLA and two other paedophile groups at its World Conference in New York. These groups had joined ILGA at an earlier stage of ILGA’s development, at a time when ILGA did not have in place administrative procedures to scrutinize the constitutions and policies of groups seeking membership. At no time, however, did ILGA support or endorse their positions, and these groups were expelled precisely because their aims were incompatible with those of ILGA.
    Thanks from Madeline and jacobfitcher

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Causes Child Sex Abuse?
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 21st May 2017, 01:09 AM
  2. Child abuse
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th January 2016, 10:31 PM
  3. Is needlessly sacrificing your child, as God did, child abuse and murder?
    By Gnostic Christian Bishop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12th December 2013, 06:50 AM
  4. Is obesity child abuse?
    By Benjamin in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1st June 2010, 04:12 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed