Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90
Thanks Tree87Thanks

Thread: Child Sex Abuse Is Committed By Apparent Hetereosexuals

  1. #81
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,213
    Thanks
    4453

    Quote Originally Posted by Havelock View Post
    As usual, I'm content to let history judge who's ignoring facts and who isn't. For example, I'm betting that 30 years ago you were predicting that laws prohibiting same-sex sexual intimacy would never be overturned. And I'm betting that 15 years ago you were insisting that same-sex marriage would never be the law of the land. And yet here we are.

    Here's the truth: you've lost -- and over time you'll continue to lose. Those are the facts. Deal with them or not as you see fit.

    Cheers.
    It is the country that is losing and the democrats can't see how they are destroying the country by destroying the morals it was founded on

  2. #82
    Junior Member Havelock's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks
    1292

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is the country that is losing and the democrats can't see how they are destroying the country by destroying the morals it was founded on
    So you choose not to deal with the facts in any concrete way, as in showing how the country is in fact being destroyed. So be it. Color me not surprised. At all...

    Cheers.
    Thanks from Madeline

  3. #83
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,213
    Thanks
    4453

    Quote Originally Posted by Havelock View Post
    So you choose not to deal with the facts in any concrete way, as in showing how the country is in fact being destroyed. So be it. Color me not surprised. At all...

    Cheers.
    You would likely not accept it since you seem to be a liberal and you ignore the facts of how the democrats and GLBT want laws to have sex with minors

  4. #84
    Junior Member Havelock's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks
    1292

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You would likely not accept it since you seem to be a liberal and you ignore the facts of how the democrats and GLBT want laws to have sex with minors
    Ye

    Yes, truth is I'm likely not to accept "facts" that you cannot prove. I'd hope that most folks would be similarly reluctant to embrace a lie.

    Cheers.
    Thanks from Blues63 and Madeline

  5. #85
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,213
    Thanks
    4453

    Quote Originally Posted by Havelock View Post
    Ye

    Yes, truth is I'm likely not to accept "facts" that you cannot prove. I'd hope that most folks would be similarly reluctant to embrace a lie.

    Cheers.
    You believe the lies of democrats

  6. #86
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,818
    Thanks
    32697

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    IMO, accepting GLBT people makes children safer. It eliminates the shame verging on blackmail that pedophiles often used to silence victims. It keeps kids in their homes, protected by their parents. And maybe most importantly, it reduces the misinformation and bullshit about sex that burdens a community, creating myths that pedophiles often exploit with devastating effect.

    It protects the law-abiding while making it easier to punish child sex abusers.
    Thanks from Rasselas

  7. #87
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    46,466
    Thanks
    30803

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you as always defend the perverts
    I defend those who have harmed no one, and have committed no crime. Given that criterion, their "perversions" do not concern me.

    I find it rather disturbing that you feel differently.
    Thanks from Madeline and Havelock

  8. #88
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,302
    Thanks
    3269

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Okay, you have pointed it out. Well done.

    Did you have anything to say about the thread topic, or Reality's insinuation that gay rights organizations are likely to sponsor NAMBLA and related efforts to legalize sexual acts with minors?
    Mr. Djinn,

    We'll, I was pointing out that the super liberal city of Berkeley is not only likely to sponsor NAMBLA, but they have named a children's garden after one of NAMBLA leading advocates.

  9. #89
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,213
    Thanks
    4453

    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    IMO, accepting GLBT people makes children safer. It eliminates the shame verging on blackmail that pedophiles often used to silence victims. It keeps kids in their homes, protected by their parents. And maybe most importantly, it reduces the misinformation and bullshit about sex that burdens a community, creating myths that pedophiles often exploit with devastating effect.

    It protects the law-abiding while making it easier to punish child sex abusers.
    More lies and useless opinions

  10. #90
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,213
    Thanks
    4453

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    I defend those who have harmed no one, and have committed no crime. Given that criterion, their "perversions" do not concern me.

    I find it rather disturbing that you feel differently.
    You mean like the Bakers they sued

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. What Causes Child Sex Abuse?
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 21st May 2017, 12:09 AM
  2. Child abuse
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th January 2016, 09:31 PM
  3. Is needlessly sacrificing your child, as God did, child abuse and murder?
    By Gnostic Christian Bishop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12th December 2013, 05:50 AM
  4. Is obesity child abuse?
    By Benjamin in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1st June 2010, 03:12 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed