Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90
Thanks Tree86Thanks

Thread: Child Sex Abuse Is Committed By Apparent Hetereosexuals

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio

    Child Sex Abuse Is Committed By Apparent Hetereosexuals

    In the Prop 8 campaign in California, circa 2008, California voters eliminated the rights of same sex couples to marry after a vicious, untruthful, enormously well-funded campaign that sought to link the risk of child sex abuse in the public's mind with the acceptance of GLBT people.

    This campaign was funded predominantly by the Mormon and Catholic churches in the US, two of the most anti-sexual groups in our history. It was pernicious in part because at least the Catholic church had been a huge source of actual child sex abuse, and had had the most sophisticated, albeit painful, education in its cause known to modern man.

    This lie gets recycled often. A propaganda campaign costing SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS has had some lingering effect.

    What the liars gloss over is, parents and other adults looking to keep kids safe are misled and lured into actually putting children at risk, when they fall for this rancid bullshit.

    It's a lie told not to protect kids, as it actually endangers them. It's told to demonize law-abiding, perfectly normal GLBT people, because without sexual repression, the anti-sex religions have no real hope of maintaining political power in the U.S. Power which, IMO, they have no business coveting to begin with.

    Just to clarify: 99% of child sex abuse is committed by an adult known to the child and its family. Pedophiles and pedarasts are adults who masquerade as trustworthy, heterosexual adults 99% of the time.

    You want to protect your child? Trust nobody over your kid's own complaints. Teach your child bodily integrity and autonomy, meaning, don't force them to submit to anyone's physical touching if they resist. Etc.

    Your kid will no more be assaulted by your gay cousin and his husband than he will be killed by falling space debris. It's your sister's new boyfriend, the pretty young teacher at school, or his boy scout leader who will commit child sex abuse.

    Actual child sex abusers who are the same gender as their victims are obviously not unknown, but they are not gay. Gay adults desire other ADULTS. Only pedophiles desire children, and which child they choose to attack has as much to do with opportunity as it does that child's gender.

    Hair color is as much a preference among pedophiles as gender.

    Don't let some hideous lie cause you to leave your kid unprotected while you go on some snipe hunt for pedophiles in the one place they are LEAST likely to be found: openly GLBT people in your community.
    Last edited by Madeline; 6th October 2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Thanks from The Man and Friday13

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    58

    From
    US
    It's a documented fact that little boys are molested by males at disproportionately high rates compared to little girls.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

    And as documented, the LGBT political movements have had a history of tolerating pro-pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA - likewise Marxist thinkers of the Frankfurt school were tolerant of ideas of 'pedophile rights', so trying to whitewash the history of radical left and sympathy toward pedophilia will not work.

    LGBT activism doesn't represent all "gay people" anyway, and the origin of LGBT activism has heavy roots in cultural Marxism and radical sexual politics.
    Last edited by Reality; 6th October 2017 at 12:40 PM.
    Thanks from Kallie Knoetze

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,744
    Thanks
    3635

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    In the Prop 8 campaign in California, circa 2008, California voters eliminated the rights of same sex couples to marry after a vicious, untruthful, enormously well-funded campaign that sought to link the risk of child sex abuse in the public's mind with the acceptance of GLBT people.

    This campaign was funded predominantly by the Mormon and Catholic churches in the US, two of the most anti-sexual groups in our history. It was pernicious in part because at least the Catholic church had been a huge source of actual child sex abuse, and had had the most sophisticated, albeit painful, education in its cause known to modern man.

    This lie gets recycled often. A propaganda campaign costing SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS has had some lingering effect.

    What the liars gloss over is, parents and other adults looking to keep kids safe are misled and lured into actually putting children at risk, when they fall for this rancid bullshit.

    It's a lie told not to protect kids, as it actually endangers them. It's told to demonize law-abiding, perfectly normal GLBT people, because without sexual repression, the anti-sex religions have no real hope of maintaining political power in the U.S. Power which, IMO, they have no business coveting to begin with.

    Just to clarify: 99% of child sex abuse is committed by an adult known to the child and its family. Pedophiles and pedarasts are adults who masquerade as trustworthy, heterosexual adults 99% of the time.

    You want to protect your child? Trust nobody over your kid's own complaints. Teach your child bodily integrity and autonomy, meaning, don't force them to submit to anyone's physical touching if they resist. Etc.

    Your kid will no more be assaulted by your gay cousin and his husband than he will be killed by falling space debris. It's your sister's new boyfriend, the pretty young teacher at school, or his boy scout leader who will commit child sex abuse.

    Actual child sex abusers who are the same gender as their victims are obviously not unknown, but they are not gay. Gay adults desire other ADULTS. Only pedophiles desire children, and which child they choose to attack has as much to do with opportunity as it does that child's gender.

    Hair color is as much a preference among pedophiles as gender.

    Don't let some hideous lie cause you to leave your kid unprotected while you go on some snipe hunt for pedophiles in the one place they are LEAST likely to be found: openly GLBT people in your community.
    I can appreciate what you are trying to do here. No one should believe that homosexuals are a greater risk to their children than heterosexuals are. You can probably thank the catholic church for that impression.

    But you're right - the fact is pedophiles have no interests in adults and tend to be attracted to children no matter what their sex is.

    In short: no homosexual who is attracted to other adults is a likely a threat to your child. Just know that when I say child I am talking about actual children here - not sexually mature teenagers.
    Thanks from Madeline, jacobfitcher and MaryAnne

  4. #4
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    58

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I can appreciate what you are trying to do here. No one should believe that homosexuals are a greater risk to their children than heterosexuals are. You can probably thank the catholic church for that impression.

    But you're right - the fact is pedophiles have no interests in adults and tend to be attracted to children no matter what their sex is.

    In short: no homosexual who is attracted to other adults is a likely a threat to your child. Just know that when I say child I am talking about actual children here - not sexually mature teenagers.
    That's a false statement, there are many who sexually abuse children who are not exclusively attracted to children, but abuse children nonetheless (the serial killer/rapist Ted Bundy abused both adult women and underage girls) - saying that anyone who is "interested in adults" would never abuse a child is a ridiculous statement.

  5. #5
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    41,467
    Thanks
    26194

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    ...And as documented, the LGBT political movements have had a history of tolerating pro-pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA - likewise Marxist thinkers of the Frankfurt school were tolerant of ideas of 'pedophile rights', so trying to whitewash the history of radical left and sympathy toward pedophilia will not work.....
    In 1994 the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a document called "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA", which said GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said, "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

    Wikipedia

    Doesn't sound like GLAAD or the NGLTF are tolerant of NAMBLA to me.
    Thanks from Friday13, Madeline and jacobfitcher

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,744
    Thanks
    3635

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    It's a documented fact that little boys are molested by males at disproportionately high rates compared to little girls.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

    And as documented, the LGBT political movements have had a history of tolerating pro-pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA - likewise Marxist thinkers of the Frankfurt school were tolerant of ideas of 'pedophile rights', so trying to whitewash the history of radical left and sympathy toward pedophilia will not work.

    LGBT activism doesn't represent all "gay people" anyway, and the origin of LGBT activism has heavy roots in cultural Marxism and radical sexual politics.
    That's probably true.

    But I believe it's important to draw a distinction between homosexuality and then pedophilia - even in the cases where it is male on male molestation occurring.
    Thanks from Madeline

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    58

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    That's probably true.

    But I believe it's important to draw a distinction between homosexuality and then pedophilia - even in the cases where it is male on male molestation occurring.
    Oh I do draw a distinction between adults and children, I'm merely pointing these facts out.
    Thanks from Jeremy

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,842
    Thanks
    2561

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    In 1994 the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a document called "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA", which said GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said, "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

    Wikipedia

    Doesn't sound like GLAAD or the NGLTF are tolerant of NAMBLA to me.
    Mr. Djinn,

    Funny, I read the blurb about Alan Ginsberg being a proud member of NAMBLA. Only in Berkeley will you find a Children's poetry garden named after a pedophile.

    http://www.bampta.org/programs/75-gardens-at-bam
    Last edited by Kallie Knoetze; 6th October 2017 at 01:08 PM.
    Thanks from Reality

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,744
    Thanks
    3635

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    That's a false statement, there are many who sexually abuse children who are not exclusively attracted to children, but abuse children nonetheless (the serial killer/rapist Ted Bundy abused both adult women and underage girls) - saying that anyone who is "interested in adults" would never abuse a child is a ridiculous statement.
    Where in my post did I say anyone who is interested in adults would never abuse a child?

    If you are going to call something I said ridiculous - at least make sure it was something I actually said.

    And pedophilia refers to being sexually attracted to very young children - not sexually mature teenagers who are simply under the age of legal consent. So bear that in mind when referring to underage girls.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 6th October 2017 at 01:17 PM.
    Thanks from Madeline, jacobfitcher and MaryAnne

  10. #10
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    41,467
    Thanks
    26194

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Djinn,

    Funny, I read the blurb about Alan Ginsberg being a proud member of NAMBLA. Only in Berkeley will you find a Children's poetry garden named after a pedophile.

    Gardens at Bam
    I believe we were discussing the positions of national gay-rights associations with regard to NAMBLA. Reality suggested that gay people tended to sympathize with pedophiles and groups like NAMBLA. The evidence contradicts this claim.
    Last edited by Djinn; 6th October 2017 at 01:38 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13, Madeline and Blues63

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Causes Child Sex Abuse?
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 21st May 2017, 12:09 AM
  2. Child abuse
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th January 2016, 09:31 PM
  3. Is needlessly sacrificing your child, as God did, child abuse and murder?
    By Gnostic Christian Bishop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12th December 2013, 05:50 AM
  4. Is obesity child abuse?
    By Benjamin in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1st June 2010, 03:12 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed