Members banned from this thread: TennesseeRain


Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 386
Thanks Tree153Thanks

Thread: Homosexual coffee shop owner evicts peaceful christians

  1. #51
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,017
    Thanks
    4432

    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    I don't care. What is wrong with your comprehension? It is NOT an issue. It is only important to the bottom feeders and scumbags that have hate issues.

    You mean you have a double standard and show your hypocrisy

  2. #52
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,230
    Thanks
    5400

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    As always you roll and show like all democrats you have nothing but your hate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    In other words, "blah blah troll blah blah." As usual.
    Of course! If they even had half a brain to discuss things intelligently they might not be considered such trolls but under the circumstances they are. And Ian, have you also noticed that they all mention the word "hate" in most all of their postings? That's simply because they are looking in the mirror when they post and reflecting what they see there that they are so full of themselves. So, they can't help it. They are to in essence be pitied actually for dwelling in that low state of being and remaining the despicable people that they are.

  3. #53
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,017
    Thanks
    4432

    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Of course! If they even had half a brain to discuss things intelligently they might not be considered such trolls but under the circumstances they are. And Ian, have you also noticed that they all mention the word "hate" in most all of their postings? That's simply because they are looking in the mirror when they post and reflecting what they see there that they are so full of themselves. So, they can't help it. They are to in essence be pitied actually for dwelling in that low state of being and remaining the despicable people that they are.
    As always you lie to defend the lies of democrats. You are made because the precedent you activist judges set may now come back to bite your special interest groups. The Gay owner showed the hate democrats have for Christians

  4. #54
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,230
    Thanks
    5400

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It set a precedent the Gays must live by
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    I don't care. What is wrong with your comprehension? It is NOT an issue. It is only important to the bottom feeders and scumbags that have hate issues.
    You So Got It! That's EXACTLY it!!

  5. #55
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    64,364
    Thanks
    32612

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Problem is the democrats had the courts set the precedent so it is you that can't have it both ways.
    You cannot have it both ways. The OP is about you trying to have it both ways. It has nothing to do with the Democrats or the courts.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  6. #56
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,647
    Thanks
    7074

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    In partisan bias opinion that comes from democrat hate
    Stultifying in it's stupidity. Now, for the umpteenth time my little student, I'm Australian, and Australians don't have the Democrats as a political party. I know this is a little difficult for you and I've reiterated it in numerous occasions, but that's the way it is, therefore your infantile insults are non-sequiturs.

    Do you have reading problems?

    Do you have a learning disability?

    If so, let me know and I'll respond accordingly.
    Last edited by Blues63; 8th October 2017 at 03:50 PM.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  7. #57
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    64,364
    Thanks
    32612

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Ian, have you also noticed that they all mention the word "hate" in most all of their postings?
    They probably need to include certain keywords in order to get paid.
    Thanks from DemoWhip and Panzareta

  8. #58
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,647
    Thanks
    7074

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You mean you have a double standard and show your hypocrisy
    No, and you wouldn't understand such concepts anyway, as they're way above your level of education.
    Thanks from DemoWhip

  9. #59
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,230
    Thanks
    5400

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    As always you lie to defend the lies of democrats. You are made because the precedent you activist judges set may now come back to bite your special interest groups. The Gay owner showed the hate democrats have for Christians
    Always mentioning the word "lie" makes one stand up to notice that it is only applicable to you. And Attention-Seekers like you need to just crawl back behind their rock as you only exemplify hypocrisy with each one of your posts.
    Thanks from Blues63

  10. #60
    Senior Member Sparta's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    21,474
    Thanks
    8645

    From
    Connecticut
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The double standard and hypocrisy and the hate of democrats is on display
    We're they not peacefully evicted?

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gun shop owner called FBI on Orlando shooter.
    By TNVolunteer73 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 18th June 2016, 11:03 AM
  2. Back from Outer Space...Or just the coffee shop.
    By Proletarian in forum New Users
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 27th May 2016, 09:01 AM
  3. Coffee shop without employees
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th June 2014, 05:15 AM
  4. Tacoma, WA - Four Police Officers Shot In Coffee Shop
    By boontito in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 25th December 2009, 07:43 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed