Members banned from this thread: syrenn


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71
Thanks Tree25Thanks

Thread: A transgender woman is suing Mass. over placement at male prison

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    6793

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. myself,

    I'm a law abiding citizen. Why would I go to prison?

    See how silly your post sounds when you put it in perspective?
    Because you said having a full dance card is a plus. Do you not think that being subject to prison rape is a plus? Did I misunderstand your comment? Or do you wish that demographic you do not like to be raped, and you don't find it palatable?


    I must say I am not surprised you find rape amusing or a benefit when it happens to others.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,183
    Thanks
    2995

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Because you said having a full dance card is a plus. Do you not think that being subject to prison rape is a plus? Did I misunderstand your comment? Or do you wish that demographic you do not like to be raped, and you don't find it palatable?


    I must say I am not surprised you find rape amusing or a benefit when it happens to others.
    Mr. myself,

    I'm not gay. Now it you said go to a woman's prison, maybe we are talking....

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    6793

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. myself,

    I'm not gay. Now it you said go to a woman's prison, maybe we are talking....
    I did not say you were. Yet you said that it was a plus for this transgender person to be in a prison for males, as her dance card would be full. If it is a plus, why not go to prison and be forcibly sodomized?

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    6793

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. myself,

    I'm not gay. Now it you said go to a woman's prison, maybe we are talking....
    So you be open to going to a women's prison to rape or be raped?

  5. #35
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,183
    Thanks
    2995

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I did not say you were. Yet you said that it was a plus for this transgender person to be in a prison for males, as her dance card would be full. If it is a plus, why not go to prison and be forcibly sodomized?
    Mr. Myself,

    I am a law abiding citizen. Why would I go to prison?

  6. #36
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,183
    Thanks
    2995

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    So you be open to going to a women's prison to rape or be raped?
    Mr. myself,

    I saw a movie about that once..."Chained Heat, Women Behind Bars."

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085318/
    Last edited by Kallie Knoetze; 17th November 2017 at 10:02 AM.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    6793

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Myself,

    I am a law abiding citizen. Why would I go to prison?
    Because you touted prison rape. Do you not think that prison rape is a good thing? You did say you would be a willing participant in it if the gender mix was correct.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,183
    Thanks
    2995

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Because you touted prison rape. Do you not think that prison rape is a good thing? You did say you would be a willing participant in it if the gender mix was correct.
    Mr. myself,

    I never said prison rape was a good thing. dude, maybe your fantasies got the best of you....

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    6793

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. myself,

    I never said prison rape was a good thing. dude, maybe your fantasies got the best of you....
    You certainly implied it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    But on the plus side, her dance card will be filled every night....
    So why do you think that it would be a plus?

    From the article in the OP.

    Being assigned to an all-male prison was traumatic enough. But a transgender woman incarcerated at MCI-Norfolk says she has been subjected to groping and taunting by male prisoners and correctional officers who routinely harass her because she identifies as a woman.

    Obliviously she does not want to be sexually battered. So why do you think this is a plus?

    Furthermore, you said you would go to a women's prison in order to engage in prison sex, presumably as the rapist or victim.

  10. #40
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,183
    Thanks
    2995

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    You certainly implied it.



    So why do you think that it would be a plus?

    From the article in the OP.

    Being assigned to an all-male prison was traumatic enough. But a transgender woman incarcerated at MCI-Norfolk says she has been subjected to groping and taunting by male prisoners and correctional officers who routinely harass her because she identifies as a woman.

    Obliviously she does not want to be sexually battered. So why do you think this is a plus?

    Furthermore, you said you would go to a women's prison in order to engage in prison sex, presumably as the rapist or victim.
    Mr. Myself,

    I just said, a transgender, as a guy person, would not be wanting for dates in prison...

    And I would not be a victim nor a rapist, but rather, I would be providing a vital service....

    So sue me that I'm a giver. I will not change my ways.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Transgender woman sent to male jail
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 15th November 2016, 11:46 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 29th May 2016, 07:26 PM
  3. Transgendered woman sent to all male prison
    By bajisima in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 2nd November 2015, 09:06 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 20th October 2013, 10:37 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2nd November 2009, 03:02 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed