Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
Thanks Tree43Thanks

Thread: North Korea: Australia would support United States in conflict

  1. #51
    Established Member CEngelbrecht's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,405
    Thanks
    3104

    From
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Those Australians! They're ALWAYS horny, and they heard there was some good nookie to be had in Baghdad!
    Only reason there's never shortage of cannon fodder.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud...e_and_killings

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    98,461
    Thanks
    5258

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Out of 242 planes only 5 were ditched.

    I guess there was an American there on vacation or something.
    So, you lied.
    Thanks from Blues63

  3. #53
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,672
    Thanks
    4436

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    So, you lied.
    He's more full of shit than a Christmas Turkey.
    Thanks from boontito

  4. #54
    Veteran Member Chief's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,870
    Thanks
    6487

    From
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by CEngelbrecht View Post
    Only reason there's never shortage of cannon fodder.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud...e_and_killings
    Yeah, but LeRoy wasn't talking about raping people. It was just a silly tourism joke. Also, war crimes are not the only reason that folks would (from their perspective) defend their nation against a much stronger attacker.

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,648
    Thanks
    30828

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    So, you lied.
    Well of course he lied, it's Spooky!!!!

  6. #56
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,648
    Thanks
    30828

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I guess all the Australian troops I met in the Mideast were just sight seeing, right?
    Australia had 521 KIA and over 3,000 WIF in Vietnam as well. I wonder why Spooky likes lying so much?

    In one post he say the japanese areal attack on Darwin numbered over 200 planes, in this one he says "like one plane i think."
    Pitiful sad liar.

  7. #57
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,648
    Thanks
    30828

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Those are all facts.

    Feel free to google them if you want.
    YOU prove what YOU claim are facts. I say you're lying.

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,648
    Thanks
    30828

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    LOL, your link just confirms everything I wrote.
    That's another lie on your part. You do realize people can read, right?

  9. #59
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,648
    Thanks
    30828

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Out of 242 planes only 5 were ditched.

    I guess there was an American there on vacation or something.
    Are you stupid? Five planes shot down means the same thing as "not a single shot fired back?" How the fuck do you think they were shot down?

  10. #60
    Vexatious Correspondent Leo2's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,358
    Thanks
    2936

    From
    UK/Australia
    Lol, normally I would rise to the aid of my maligned Australian friends, but it is not necessary in this case. With typical generosity of spirit, my American, and Canadian, friends have metaphorically kicked Spookycolt fair up the arse on behalf of the Aussies.

    Of course he is entitled to his opinion, but the mean-spiritedness of his statements is atypical of the Americans I have come to know (and like very much). For all your wealth and power, it is the fair-minded, ordinary American who is the jewel in your trans-Atlantic crown.
    Thanks from boontito, Chief and Hollywood

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th May 2017, 08:34 AM
  2. North Korea threatens to attack the United States
    By Quorthon in forum Current Events
    Replies: 454
    Last Post: 31st August 2015, 04:15 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 19th April 2010, 06:05 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 4th March 2010, 05:02 PM
  5. North Korea laughs at obama and the United States
    By Ronster in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 7th April 2009, 02:18 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed