Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
Thanks Tree25Thanks

Thread: What's the death count?

  1. #21
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    38,990
    Thanks
    37217

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Who would that be besides you and your mouse?

    The usual suspects, I suppose...

    Lemme guess: The Trump Haters?

    Am I right?

    If I'm right, say I'm right.
    You certainly won't be exposed to any truth by the Trump fetishists.

  2. #22
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11226

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    We better have a head count here on the forum, make sure all the white people haven't been murdered yet.
    I'm OK here in Memphis.
    Scanning Memphis from the top of my building with my binoculars. No riots, no fires no gunfire, no howling blood-thirsty mobs in the streets.
    WTF? Pretty fucking boring revolution.
    Anyone know if any of the RW conservatives here have worked up the nerve to crawl out from under their beds and look out their window?
    Liberals can't even do a simple revolution correctly.

    What failures.

  3. #23
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,738
    Thanks
    15782

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    My whiteness is still intact here!
    I wonder if Facebook has a crisis response page for this.
    My friends need to know I'm safe!!!
    Quite OK here in SoCal...I'm a Liberal (not Dem) living peacefully in the "8th most republiCon city in the US".
    Thanks from Babba

  4. #24
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,493
    Thanks
    34365

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Who would that be besides you and your mouse?

    The usual suspects, I suppose...

    Lemme guess: The Trump Haters?

    Am I right?

    If I'm right, say I'm right.
    You're not funny.
    And you people attempts to frighten the public with your AntiFa boggie Man fell flat on it's face.
    Thanks from Idiocracat and Babba

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,493
    Thanks
    34365

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Liberals can't even do a simple revolution correctly.

    What failures.
    Not going to work, FAR too late.

  6. #26
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11226

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Not going to work, FAR too late.
    Sorry, I just got home.

    Gonna take a bit to play catch up.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,615
    Thanks
    7008

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You're not funny.
    And you people attempts to frighten the public with your AntiFa boggie Man fell flat on it's face.
    What does that say about the antifa thugs and criminals when they can't even show up for a riot that they scheduled far in advance?

    They threw a protest and nobody showed up!

    What a bunch of wussies...

  8. #28
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4787

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Liberals can't even do a simple revolution correctly.

    What failures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Reality: 10
    Conspiracy Dumb asses: 0
    Thanks from Babba

  9. #29
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,493
    Thanks
    34365

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    What does that say about the antifa thugs and criminals when they can't even show up for a riot that they scheduled far in advance?

    They threw a protest and nobody showed up!

    What a bunch of wussies...
    NOW you people are upset that there was no "revolution" or "Civil War' and you guys dare to call other people "pussies?"
    What a fucking joke!

  10. #30
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,615
    Thanks
    7008

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    NOW you people are upset that there was no "revolution" or "Civil War' and you guys dare to call other people "pussies?"
    What a fucking joke!
    Are you confused again?

    Some of us are mocking the antifa thugs and criminals for scheduling a protest/riot, then failing to show up.

    Not rioting is a GOOD thing.

    Is that clear?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Let's Count!
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 25th May 2013, 08:49 PM
  2. Ryan's Medicare Estimated Death Count?
    By International Underwriter in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 15th June 2011, 03:32 AM
  3. Now, Achmadinejad questions 9/11 death count
    By The_Bear in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th April 2008, 12:24 PM
  4. By my count...
    By Think for myself in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 20th September 2007, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed