Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 96
Thanks Tree28Thanks

Thread: Iran has ceased harassment of American warships

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,851
    Thanks
    9432

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Business Insider made the case, not me. My name isn't attached to the article.
    No, they did no such thing -- their reasons were based purely on conjecture.

    How do we know that they stopped because of something that Trump said/did? If it was because of Trump, good for him, but I'm saying that your case is short on verifiable facts and long on postulation.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,851
    Thanks
    9432

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Oddly, some have said that Iran was next after North Korea.

    Coincidence I'm sure.
    You mean....Iran is once again going to play "The Don" like a fiddle? Sweet.
    Thanks from Idiocracat

  3. #63
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    230

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    No, they did no such thing -- their reasons were based purely on conjecture.

    How do we know that they stopped because of something that Trump said/did? If it was because of Trump, good for him, but I'm saying that your case is short on verifiable facts and long on postulation.
    Then go argue with Business Insider.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,851
    Thanks
    9432

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Then go argue with Business Insider.
    ???

    Does Business Insider have an account on PH? I'm asking you, what's-a-matta? Ya scared, kid???

    You are suggesting I talk to them, but I don't need too -- they said everything that had to say, but did not demonstrate why the Iranians quit with the taunting. You/Business Insider are suggesting that this is/was because of Donald Trump. You are the one making the claim, you are only using BI as a source. Well to me, that was nothing but an opinion piece.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 9th July 2018 at 04:23 PM.

  5. #65
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    230

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    ???

    Does Business Insider have an account on PH? I'm asking you, what's-a-matta? Ya scared, kid???
    Lol, yeah, I'm scared. I believe the article and you don't. What's your problem tonight?

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,851
    Thanks
    9432

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Lol, yeah, I'm scared. I believe the article and you don't. What's your problem tonight?
    Avoiding backing up what you are saying? Are you conceding? I can wait for you to offer something....anything in defense.

    Take your time.

  7. #67
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,409
    Thanks
    3362

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    You mean....Iran is once again going to play "The Don" like a fiddle? Sweet.
    Sure... the Iran nuke deal, was that a good deal?

  8. #68
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    230

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Avoiding backing up what you are saying? Are you conceding? I can wait for you to offer something....anything in defense.

    Take your time.
    Whatever has gotten into you tonight? I don't need to back up the article. It's an article from Business Weekly. Ignore the damn thing if you don't like it.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,851
    Thanks
    9432

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Whatever has gotten into you tonight? I don't need to back up the article. It's an article from Business Weekly. Ignore the damn thing if you don't like it.
    LMAO! That was pretty fucking lame. Goodnight.

  10. #70
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,000
    Thanks
    44646

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Okay, so you say that he is clearly not qualified to make the decisions, then why do you object to his deferring this to generals who are qualified to make the decisions?
    because, just like everybody else, if he can't do his number one most important job he should fucking resign. Our military is the best in the world. But, one of the reasons why is because it's under civilian control.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Cold War? Iran Sends Warships to Gulf of Mexico
    By Spookycolt in forum Current Events
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 25th November 2017, 04:43 PM
  2. What will be American reaction to Israel's attack on Iran?
    By Adam Somlec in forum World Politics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 26th August 2015, 01:51 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1st September 2012, 02:00 PM
  4. Iran to Send 2 Warships to Syria By Way of Suez Canal.....
    By Midwest Media Critic in forum World Politics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 19th February 2011, 04:35 PM
  5. Iran cancels release of American hiker
    By Singularity in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14th September 2010, 07:28 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed