Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 94
Thanks Tree91Thanks

Thread: Saint Andrew Jackson

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,237
    Thanks
    28155

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Here in the US, twin cities are where the most terrorists are recruited
    Link?

    Seems as if the FBI would throw a cordon around Minneapolis/St. Paul, if this were true.
    Thanks from BDBoop

  2. #12
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35,089
    Thanks
    37170

    From
    Nashville, TN
    The Battle of New Orleans was a total FAIL, the war was already over and a Treaty had been signed.
    Thanks from Madeline, Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,237
    Thanks
    28155

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    The Battle of New Orleans was a total FAIL, the war was already over and a Treaty had been signed.
    Also, Native Americans are Americans. Nobody is suggesting we celebrate Robert E. Lee on account of all the Union soldiers he killed.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  4. #14
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Link?

    Seems as if the FBI would throw a cordon around Minneapolis/St. Paul, if this were true.
    Minnesota leads the nation in would-be ISIL terrorists from U.S., report finds | Star Tribune

    Minnesota leads the nation in terrorist recruitment

  5. #15
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    The Battle of New Orleans was a total FAIL, the war was already over and a Treaty had been signed.
    The British didn't know that and were about to sack New Orleans.

    Apparently the person you guys might be angry at is God, because Andrew Jackson could have just died when he was a prisoner to the British in the Revolutionary War when all of his family died.

    He could have just died when sabered in the head, died when he was shot in the heart, died during the assasination attempt, or died during another battle.

    See, if a higher power wasn't on his side, the odds of him being that lucky are many thousand to one. People recognized him as a child of providence with obvious Destiny.

    Now, Andrew Jackson may have been a serious prick by your standards, but that doesn't mean he didn't exist. If God is a prick who protected and guided Andrew Jackson to his destiny, that doesn't mean that God doesn't exist.

    Meaning, we don't get to choose who God is. He just might be a prick like Andrew Jackson or Donald Trump period
    Last edited by PopeADope; 4th June 2016 at 09:07 PM.

  6. #16
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Also, Native Americans are Americans. Nobody is suggesting we celebrate Robert E. Lee on account of all the Union soldiers he killed.
    I celebrate the Native Americans who fought bravely and suffered and died. It is a lovely coincidence you mention that because I was just in the woods not long ago invoking The Souls of Native Americans for help.

  7. #17
    Established Member Coyote's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,484
    Thanks
    6565

    From
    now on
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Andrew Jackson was a bloodthirsty genocidial maniac. It's a fucking disgrace to honor him in any way.

    He very nearly wiped all Native Americans off the map of Florida.

    Amirite, @RosieS?
    My most hated President ever
    Thanks from Madeline, Friday13, RosieS and 1 others

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,237
    Thanks
    28155

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    I celebrate the Native Americans who fought bravely and suffered and died. It is a lovely coincidence you mention that because I was just in the woods not long ago invoking The Souls of Native Americans for help.
    They might be more inclined to respond if you stop bullshitting in an effort to cover their Hitler with glory.
    Thanks from Friday13, Coyote, OldGaffer and 1 others

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,237
    Thanks
    28155

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    My most hated President ever
    Well, for me that will always be Nixon.

    But then, I was there for that shit.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,237
    Thanks
    28155

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    The British didn't know that and were about to sack New Orleans.

    Apparently the person you guys might be angry at is God, because Andrew Jackson could have just died when he was a prisoner to the British in the Revolutionary War when all of his family died.

    He could have just died when sabered in the head, died when he was shot in the heart, died during the assasination attempt, or died during another battle.

    See, if a higher power wasn't on his side, the odds of him being that lucky are many thousand to one. People recognized him as a child of providence with obvious Destiny.

    Now, Andrew Jackson may have been a serious prick by your standards, but that doesn't mean he didn't exist. If God is a prick who protected and guided Andrew Jackson to his destiny, that doesn't mean that God doesn't exist.

    Meaning, we don't get to choose who God is. He just might be a prick like Andrew Jackson or Donald Trump period
    You could say all this about Joseph Stalin, too.

    The success of a genocidal maniac is not a reason to admire them. You seem a tad thin on the ethics most humans have developed as adults.
    Thanks from Friday13 and EnigmaO01

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28th July 2015, 07:10 PM
  2. Andrew Jackson booted off the $20
    By knight in forum Current Events
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 22nd March 2015, 07:11 AM
  3. Andrew Jackson - 200 Year Old Brither Question
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28th April 2014, 03:51 AM
  4. Andrew Jackson on the Banksters
    By Robodoon in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th October 2008, 09:14 AM
  5. Andrew Jackson on banksters!
    By THOR in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th September 2008, 09:59 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed