Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94
Thanks Tree91Thanks

Thread: Saint Andrew Jackson

  1. #1
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities

    Saint Andrew Jackson

    Trump says that if He becomes President he will keep Saint Andrew Jackson on the 20$ and Put Harriet Tubman on a 2$ bill.

    We must not disrespect Saint Andrew Jackson, for He also was an annointed man, full of miracles:
    7th President

    He fought the Battle of New Orleans with untrained Plowman against the most well equipped and trained and powerful military on Earth at the time. He won the battle with up to 3,000 British casualties and only eight Americans died.

    People who witnessed the battle said it was miraculous , and almost like the bullets of the Americans were guided to hit their targets and the bullets of the British were guided to miss. People said it was like watching Divine fire rain down upon the enemy.

    Jackson was sabered in the face by a British officer in the Revolutionary War and all of his family died except for him in that war (including both parents while He was still a child)..

    He rose from the muck of poverty and was shot in the heart during a duel and walked away like he wasn't even harmed.

    He also was the first president where there was an attempt made upon his life and the man who shot at him fired two rounds. The Caps exploded but the bullets didn't go anywhere, and the chances of that happening are quite a few thousand to one.

    The man who restrained the Assassin was Davy Crockett of all people, and he said something like "I wanted to meet the world's dumbest criminal and now I'm looking at him".

    He was very uneducated and unqualified to be president, yet people saw him as anointed by God. His life contained destiny that could not have taken place by chance. His victory at New Orleans was so amazing we have to search Old Testament scriptures to find such battles.

    Although he is unrecognized by the church, I know that he is a patron saint of America and a great friend to have!

    He and Kaiser D work together to Trump, Trump , Trump the enemies of God! :
    https://youtu.be/RzsI01oyCmI
    Last edited by PopeADope; 4th June 2016 at 04:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,501
    Thanks
    21403

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Trump says that if He becomes President he will keep Saint Andrew Jackson on the 20$ and Put Harriet Tubman on a 2$ bill.

    We must not disrespect Saint Andrew Jackson, for He also was an annointed man, full of miracles:
    7th President

    He fought the Battle of New Orleans with untrained Plowman against the most well equipped and trained and powerful military on Earth at the time. He won the battle with up to 3,000 British casualties and only eight Americans died.

    People who witnessed the battle said it was miraculous , and almost like the bullets of the Americans were guided to hit their targets and the bullets of the British were guided to miss. People said it was like watching Divine fire rain down upon the enemy.

    Jackson was sabered in the face by a British officer in the Revolutionary War and all of his family died except for him in that war (including both parents while He was still a child)..

    He rose from the muck of poverty and was shot in the heart during a duel and walked away like he wasn't even harmed.

    He also was the first president where there was an attempt made upon his life and the man who shot at him fired two rounds. The Caps exploded but the bullets didn't go anywhere, and the chances of that happening are quite a few thousand to one.

    The man who restrained the Assassin was Davy Crockett of all people, and he said something like "I wanted to meet the world's dumbest criminal and now I'm looking at him".

    He was very uneducated and unqualified to be president, yet people saw him as anointed by God. His life contained destiny that could not have taken place by chance. His victory at New Orleans was so amazing we have to search Old Testament scriptures to find such battles.

    Although he is unrecognized by the church, I know that he is a patron saint of America and a great friend to have!

    He and Trump work together :
    https://youtu.be/RzsI01oyCmI
    I doubt Trump could name two accomplishments of the Jackson administration. He heard Jackson was going to be replaced by Tubman and his reactionary conservative kicked in.

    any change in America is bad.
    Thanks from Friday13, Coyote and Madeline

  3. #3
    Little Old Lady Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41,706
    Thanks
    26045

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Andrew Jackson was a bloodthirsty genocidial maniac. It's a fucking disgrace to honor him in any way.

    He very nearly wiped all Native Americans off the map of Florida.

    Amirite, @RosieS?
    Thanks from Friday13, Coyote, Babba and 3 others

  4. #4
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    40,581
    Thanks
    35377

    From
    Inky's Playhouse
    So many attempted bait points, so little time.

    And the Twin Cities are not a "terrorist capitol." Having said that, I truly hope you are nowhere in my neck of the woods.
    Thanks from Friday13, Madeline and HayJenn

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    59,467
    Thanks
    26442

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Trump says that if He becomes President he will keep Saint Andrew Jackson on the 20$ and Put Harriet Tubman on a 2$ bill.

    We must not disrespect Saint Andrew Jackson, for He also was an annointed man, full of miracles:
    7th President

    He fought the Battle of New Orleans with untrained Plowman against the most well equipped and trained and powerful military on Earth at the time. He won the battle with up to 3,000 British casualties and only eight Americans died.

    People who witnessed the battle said it was miraculous , and almost like the bullets of the Americans were guided to hit their targets and the bullets of the British were guided to miss. People said it was like watching Divine fire rain down upon the enemy.

    Jackson was sabered in the face by a British officer in the Revolutionary War and all of his family died except for him in that war (including both parents while He was still a child)..

    He rose from the muck of poverty and was shot in the heart during a duel and walked away like he wasn't even harmed.

    He also was the first president where there was an attempt made upon his life and the man who shot at him fired two rounds. The Caps exploded but the bullets didn't go anywhere, and the chances of that happening are quite a few thousand to one.

    The man who restrained the Assassin was Davy Crockett of all people, and he said something like "I wanted to meet the world's dumbest criminal and now I'm looking at him".

    He was very uneducated and unqualified to be president, yet people saw him as anointed by God. His life contained destiny that could not have taken place by chance. His victory at New Orleans was so amazing we have to search Old Testament scriptures to find such battles.

    Although he is unrecognized by the church, I know that he is a patron saint of America and a great friend to have!

    He and Kaiser D work together to Trump, Trump , Trump the enemies of God! :
    https://youtu.be/RzsI01oyCmI
    Jackson was pretty much a prick, who fucked the native American east of the Mississippi blind.
    Crockett later became a political enemy of Jackson when Crockett opposed Jackson Indian policy, "the Trail of tears".
    Jackson's political influence destroyed Crockett's political career and Crockett died shortly afterwards at the Alamo.
    Jackson was a prick.

    I am beginning to think you are pretty seriously disturbed.
    Thanks from BDBoop, Friday13, Madeline and 2 others

  6. #6
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,141
    Thanks
    12106

    From
    SoCal

  7. #7
    Little Old Lady Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41,706
    Thanks
    26045

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Jackson was pretty much a prick, who fucked the native American east of the Mississippi blind.
    Crockett later became a political enemy of Jackson when Crockett opposed Jackson Indian policy, "the Trail of tears".
    Jackson's political influence destroyed Crockett's political career and Crockett died shortly afterwards at the Alamo.
    Jackson was a prick.

    I am beginning to think you are pretty seriously disturbed.
    One more, and I am adding this new member @PopeADope to my iggy bin.

  8. #8
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities
    Jackson was not fighting the Native Americans because of their race but because they had Allied himself with the British and it was simply political.

    His behavior was horrible by our standards today, but it was ordinary at his time.

    Back then leaders did what they felt was best for civilization , which was very inhospitable at times, but had nothing to do with race , because white people constantly treated other white threats the same way .

    it doesn't mean that they enjoyed it or had hatred for the people , but rather trying to make their nation stronger, more resources, or remove what was felt to be a threat.

    He wanted the natives to have a good life West of the States.

    Andrew Jackson adopted and raised a young Native American boy and loved him as his own. He tried to get his Native son into West Point. He didn't hate Indians.

    Besides, They reconciled and are friends in Heaven. :-)

  9. #9
    New Member PopeADope's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    38

    From
    Terrorist capitol.twin cities
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    So many attempted bait points, so little time.

    And the Twin Cities are not a "terrorist capitol." Having said that, I truly hope you are nowhere in my neck of the woods.
    Here in the US, twin cities are where the most terrorists are recruited

  10. #10
    Little Old Lady Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41,706
    Thanks
    26045

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeADope View Post
    Jackson was not fighting the Native Americans because of their race but because they had Allied himself with the British and it was simply political.

    His behavior was horrible by our standards today, but it was ordinary at his time.

    Back then leaders did what they felt was best for civilization , which was very inhospitable at times, but had nothing to do with race , because white people constantly treated other white threats the same way .

    it doesn't mean that they enjoyed it or had hatred for the people , but rather trying to make their nation stronger, more resources, or remove what was felt to be a threat.

    He wanted the natives to have a good life West of the States.

    Andrew Jackson adopted and raised a young Native American boy and loved him as his own. He tried to get his Native son into West Point. He didn't hate Indians.

    Besides, They reconciled and are friends in Heaven. :-)
    Bullshitery.
    Thanks from Friday13, EnigmaO01 and Hollywood

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28th July 2015, 07:10 PM
  2. Andrew Jackson booted off the $20
    By knight in forum Current Events
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 22nd March 2015, 07:11 AM
  3. Andrew Jackson - 200 Year Old Brither Question
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28th April 2014, 03:51 AM
  4. Andrew Jackson on the Banksters
    By Robodoon in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th October 2008, 09:14 AM
  5. Andrew Jackson on banksters!
    By THOR in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27th September 2008, 09:59 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed