Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 176
Thanks Tree78Thanks

Thread: Obama ranked as 12th best President

  1. #21
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,398
    Thanks
    7611

    From
    TN
    What is left of his legacy?

    Obamamacare is being dismantled and replaced

    His Job creation was part time employment. and forcing people to leave the workforce because they could not find jobs.

    ISIS on the rampage.

    AQ Alive and well and committing terrorist attacks across the globe from US to Indonesia and India.

    not one year of 3% GDP growth.. ...

    Median incomes declined (first president to have this happen under their watch) (this is because employment was 28 hours are less)

    Personal wealth declined.

    Income inequity exploded.

  2. #22
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,730
    Thanks
    5662

    From
    NE Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    What is left of his legacy?

    Obamamacare is being dismantled and replaced

    His Job creation was part time employment. and forcing people to leave the workforce because they could not find jobs.

    ISIS on the rampage.

    AQ Alive and well and committing terrorist attacks across the globe from US to Indonesia and India.

    not one year of 3% GDP growth.. ...

    Median incomes declined (first president to have this happen under their watch) (this is because employment was 28 hours are less)

    Personal wealth declined.

    Income inequity exploded.
    Enjoy the read.

    Obama?s Legacy: Nearly 450 Accomplishments, With Citations

    Regards,

    Bourne
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and BigLeRoy

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,020
    Thanks
    4112

    His failures: http://www.martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/

    Scandals:

    IRS targets Obama’s enemies
    Benghazi
    Spying on the AP
    The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme
    Sebelius demands payment
    The Pigford Agriculture Department Scandal
    The General Services Administration Las Vegas Spending Spree.
    Veterans Affairs in Disney World and neglecting vets
    Solyndra
    New Black Panthers Voter Intimidation
    The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer
    Obama’s LIES about the Affordable Care Act
    “I’ll Pass My Own Laws”
    NSA Spying on American People

    Foreign Policy

    Lack of solidarity with Israel
    Disaster with the Arab Spring
    Crimea
    Leaving Iraq too soon and letting ISIS take over
    Handling of Syrian Red Line
    Calling ISIS “JV”
    Failing to Recognize ISIS as a Radical (or Devout) Muslim Movement
    Returning the bust of Churchill to the Brits
    Lack of Confidence by NATO nations
    Signing a Disastrous Nuclear Deal with the Mullahs of Ira
    Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl
    Waging war by attacking Libya without Congressional approval
    Allowed the building of Chinese bases in the South China Sea and off the coast of Somalia at the entrance to the gulf of Aden

    14. Paying ransom to Iranian for hostages- and using foreign currency in unmarked plane
    15. Lying about paying ransom (which media ignored!)
    16. Pays tribute to Japanese at Hiroshima on US Memorial Day
    17. Obama trashed America 18 times on Asian Tour
    18. Pushing the U.N. resolution condemning Israel for legally building houses in Jewish neighborhoods
    19. Released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority in last few hours
    Domestic Policy

    Failure to secure the Border
    Illegals bringing guns, drug and diseases through the southern border
    Bowe Bergdahl swap
    Passing on the keystone pipeline
    9 Trillion dollars more in debt
    Vast expansion of government
    Racial Division at all-time high
    Inviting Bomb Boy Ahmed to White House
    Disrespect for Cops
    Failed economic stimulus plan
    Constant disregard for the Constitution and tyrannical rule
    China overtook America as world’s largest economy
    Double Downgrade
    Housing policies failed to stop foreclosures
    Price of healthcare has drastically risen for those purchasing it
    Education policies failed to curb college costs
    Highest percentage of Americans on Food Stamps and Medicaid
    Record 92,898,000 Americans over 16 years not working
    Lowest Labor Force participation rate of 62.7%
    Denying the notion of American Exceptionalism
    Securing the Olympics for Chicago in 2016
    Naming numerous Communists/Socialists/Progressives to Czar Positions
    Mismanagement and cover up of Terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, California
    Mismanagement of Gulf Oil Spill
    Disastrous Vetting Process of “Immigrants” from Muslim Nations
    Refusing to Listen to CIA/FBI that there is no way to properly vet certain immigrants from Muslim nations

    27. Fort Hood Shooting
    28. Colorado EPA Disaster
    29. Veto of 911 Crime Bill- which was overturned
    30. Worst economic recovery since the depression with anemic GDP numbers
    31. Over 94 million Americans out of the workforce
    32. Obama commutes sentence on Chelsea Manning
    33. Obama commuted the sentence of FALN activist Oscar López Rivera
    Last edited by THOR; 17th February 2017 at 06:06 PM.

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,730
    Thanks
    5662

    From
    NE Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    His failures:

    Scandals:

    IRS targets Obama’s enemies
    Benghazi
    Spying on the AP
    The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme
    Sebelius demands payment
    The Pigford Agriculture Department Scandal
    The General Services Administration Las Vegas Spending Spree.
    Veterans Affairs in Disney World and neglecting vets
    Solyndra
    New Black Panthers Voter Intimidation
    The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer
    Obama’s LIES about the Affordable Care Act
    “I’ll Pass My Own Laws”
    NSA Spying on American People

    Foreign Policy

    Lack of solidarity with Israel
    Disaster with the Arab Spring
    Crimea
    Leaving Iraq too soon and letting ISIS take over
    Handling of Syrian Red Line
    Calling ISIS “JV”
    Failing to Recognize ISIS as a Radical (or Devout) Muslim Movement
    Returning the bust of Churchill to the Brits
    Lack of Confidence by NATO nations
    Signing a Disastrous Nuclear Deal with the Mullahs of Ira
    Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl
    Waging war by attacking Libya without Congressional approval
    Allowed the building of Chinese bases in the South China Sea and off the coast of Somalia at the entrance to the gulf of Aden

    14. Paying ransom to Iranian for hostages- and using foreign currency in unmarked plane
    15. Lying about paying ransom (which media ignored!)
    16. Pays tribute to Japanese at Hiroshima on US Memorial Day
    17. Obama trashed America 18 times on Asian Tour
    18. Pushing the U.N. resolution condemning Israel for legally building houses in Jewish neighborhoods
    19. Released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority in last few hours
    Domestic Policy

    Failure to secure the Border
    Illegals bringing guns, drug and diseases through the southern border
    Bowe Bergdahl swap
    Passing on the keystone pipeline
    9 Trillion dollars more in debt
    Vast expansion of government
    Racial Division at all-time high
    Inviting Bomb Boy Ahmed to White House
    Disrespect for Cops
    Failed economic stimulus plan
    Constant disregard for the Constitution and tyrannical rule
    China overtook America as world’s largest economy
    Double Downgrade
    Housing policies failed to stop foreclosures
    Price of healthcare has drastically risen for those purchasing it
    Education policies failed to curb college costs
    Highest percentage of Americans on Food Stamps and Medicaid
    Record 92,898,000 Americans over 16 years not working
    Lowest Labor Force participation rate of 62.7%
    Denying the notion of American Exceptionalism
    Securing the Olympics for Chicago in 2016
    Naming numerous Communists/Socialists/Progressives to Czar Positions
    Mismanagement and cover up of Terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, California
    Mismanagement of Gulf Oil Spill
    Disastrous Vetting Process of “Immigrants” from Muslim Nations
    Refusing to Listen to CIA/FBI that there is no way to properly vet certain immigrants from Muslim nations

    27. Fort Hood Shooting
    28. Colorado EPA Disaster
    29. Veto of 911 Crime Bill- which was overturned
    30. Worst economic recovery since the depression with anemic GDP numbers
    31. Over 94 million Americans out of the workforce
    32. Obama commutes sentence on Chelsea Manning
    33. Obama commuted the sentence of FALN activist Oscar López Rivera
    The insane obsession with Obama continues.

    Sources for your post please.

    Regards,

    Bourne
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Claudius the God

  5. #25
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,020
    Thanks
    4112

    It?s time to face facts: Obama?s presidency was a failure | New York Post It’s time to face facts: Obama’s presidency was a failure


    With good comes the bad. Depending on who is tallying the scorecard, you get different conclusion.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,020
    Thanks
    4112

    https://www.commentarymagazine.com/f...licy-failures/ Counting Up Obama’s Cataclysmic Foreign Policy Failures

  7. #27
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,020
    Thanks
    4112

    President Obama foreign policy widely seen as failure - Washington Times Under Obama, U.S. lost influence on world stage as relations with allies frayed

  8. #28
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19,277
    Thanks
    9964

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    What kind of hack historian ranks a president's place in history a month after he leaves office?
    I totally agree with you, I think Obama will climb even higher, around 8 I predict.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,020
    Thanks
    4112

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne View Post
    The insane obsession with Obama continues.

    Sources for your post please.

    Regards,

    Bourne
    This thread seemed to make the claim he was rated pretty high up the presidential ladder.

  10. #30
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,730
    Thanks
    5662

    From
    NE Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    https://www.commentarymagazine.com/f...licy-failures/ Counting Up Obama’s Cataclysmic Foreign Policy Failures
    OP ED and a blog. And, unlike my supplied post, no supporting citations.

    No cigar junior.

    Regards,

    Bourne
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 10th April 2016, 08:36 AM
  2. Obama ranked 15th best President
    By Bourne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 14th July 2010, 08:00 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10th December 2008, 06:18 AM
  4. Replies: 573
    Last Post: 24th January 2008, 05:36 AM
  5. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 9th November 2007, 10:09 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed