Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: Is It Even Possible To "Eliminate ISIS"?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,029
    Thanks
    28010

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio

    Is It Even Possible To "Eliminate ISIS"?

    HITH do we "extinguish ISIS"? Are we planning to invade every Arab nation? Are we now at war?

    I'm confused.

  2. #2
    NWO Toilet Cleaner Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,624
    Thanks
    2327

    From
    An NWO Toilet
    We can't, and trying to would be an exercise in futility.
    Thanks from Madeline

  3. #3
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,850
    Thanks
    7299

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    HITH do we "extinguish ISIS"? Are we planning to invade every Arab nation? Are we now at war?

    I'm confused.
    Lets see.. we could just let them expand.. your choice. Pay now or Pay later..

  4. #4
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,258
    Thanks
    1971

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    HITH do we "extinguish ISIS"? Are we planning to invade every Arab nation? Are we now at war?

    I'm confused.
    No, it will just dissolve into other groups. I think the important thing is to encourage secular middle eastern nations to fight them and make sure they don't hold any land, so it's harder for them to have a central base of operations.

    They want the caliphate, they want world domination, and believe martyrdom is the way to paradise. They won't stop until all infidels are converted or dead.

    We have to win the battle of ideas, that's how we eliminate ISIS.
    Thanks from Madeline and HCProf

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,029
    Thanks
    28010

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    No, it will just dissolve into other groups. I think the important thing is to encourage secular middle eastern nations to fight them and make sure they don't hold any land, so it's harder for them to have a central base of operations.

    They want the caliphate, they want world domination, and believe martyrdom is the way to paradise. They won't stop until all infidels are converted or dead.

    We have to win the battle of ideas, that's how we eliminate ISIS.
    Can that be done in 30 days?

    *Rolls eyes*
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  6. #6
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,258
    Thanks
    1971

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Can that be done in 30 days?

    *Rolls eyes*
    It might never be done.
    Thanks from Madeline

  7. #7
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,466
    Thanks
    17616

    From
    Toronto
    They are being exterminated, they can no longer replace the fighters they are losing: US general: ISIS being killed at an unsustainable level

    US/West killing them. Iraqi army killing them. The Kurds in Iraq and Syria killing them. Russia killing them. Syrian army killing them. Turkey killing them.

    And now, the idiots are trying to also pick a fight with China, for good measure: New ISIS video shows jihadists threatening China

    They are done. Finished. Forget about it.

  8. #8
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,258
    Thanks
    1971

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    They are being exterminated, they can no longer replace the fighters they are losing: US general: ISIS being killed at an unsustainable level

    US/West killing them. Iraqi army killing them. The Kurds in Iraq and Syria killing them. Russia killing them. Syrian army killing them. Turkey killing them.

    And now, the idiots are trying to also pick a fight with China, for good measure: New ISIS video shows jihadists threatening China

    They are done. Finished. Forget about it.
    The ideology is still there.
    Thanks from Madeline

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,029
    Thanks
    28010

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    They are being exterminated, they can no longer replace the fighters they are losing: US general: ISIS being killed at an unsustainable level

    US/West killing them. Iraqi army killing them. The Kurds in Iraq and Syria killing them. Russia killing them. Syrian army killing them. Turkey killing them.

    And now, the idiots are trying to also pick a fight with China, for good measure: New ISIS video shows jihadists threatening China

    They are done. Finished. Forget about it.
    Well, maybe. But I think there will be a next wave. There is no peace, whole cities have been flattened, the population is scattered all over the globe.

    Lots to be angry about.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    47,029
    Thanks
    28010

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    The ideology is still there.
    The ideology is just the flag. They are only interested in power and inspiring fear.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th August 2016, 06:45 AM
  2. "GIRL" Jihadist--CA couple pledged her life to ISIS Wed AM
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 7th December 2015, 09:47 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th November 2015, 02:40 PM
  4. "Refugees" in USA charged with ISIS related terror plots.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 19th November 2015, 03:46 PM
  5. The "Blackwaters" were created to eliminate the need for the draft
    By Crestwood33 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 20th October 2007, 09:51 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed