Members banned from this thread: Bronwyn


Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 137
Thanks Tree129Thanks

Thread: So sad....

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    31,274
    Thanks
    6606

    From
    A Month Away
    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Yes, he was elected by a minority. And yes, he is tearing the country up, just like he promised. So those who voted for him, knowingly, voted for the destruction of the United States. There is no other answer.
    He was elected the same way that the previous presidents were elected. We all know the way the election works. It wasn't changed just for him. As for tearing out country up, be specific. What specifically has he done that has torn our country up? Name the bill he signed into law or the executive action that he took that has torn the country up. Because I don't see it. Those of us that voted for him, wanted someone in office that knew how to make deals. We were tired of watching as our country did things like trade five high ranking Taliban for one low ranking army deserter. Every deal we negotiated was from a position of weakness. You say that we were voting for the destruction of America? We voted for the guy who promised to put America First. Do you disagree with putting America First?

  2. #62
    Member a777pilot's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,628
    Thanks
    130

    From
    Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
    A better question is: Why are we paying anything to the UN?

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,420
    Thanks
    30024

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    A better question is: Why are we paying anything to the UN?
    Because we are one of the founding members and are still a member.
    You didn't know this?
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,420
    Thanks
    30024

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    What bill has President Trump signed that you feel hurts the needy? Can you give me the bill number or public law number signed by him?
    He likes to "rule" by Executive Order.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  5. #65
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    80,093
    Thanks
    48952

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    He was elected the same way that the previous presidents were elected. We all know the way the election works. It wasn't changed just for him. As for tearing out country up, be specific. What specifically has he done that has torn our country up? Name the bill he signed into law or the executive action that he took that has torn the country up. Because I don't see it. Those of us that voted for him, wanted someone in office that knew how to make deals. We were tired of watching as our country did things like trade five high ranking Taliban for one low ranking army deserter. Every deal we negotiated was from a position of weakness. You say that we were voting for the destruction of America? We voted for the guy who promised to put America First. Do you disagree with putting America First?
    Yes. Because the world doesn't work that way. An isolationist society is as good as dead. And I feel sorry for you if you can't see the things that Precedent Doll Hands fucked up bigly.

    Travel Ban
    Unable to MAKE A DEAL regarding the ACA
    Pissed off Germany
    Pissed off Mexico
    Sabre rattling with North Korea
    Gutting of the EPA
    Unable to properly staff his administration
    Betsy Devos as Secretary of Education
    Scandals involving Manafort, Carter Page and Flynn (who resigned in disgrace)
    Hiring a Holocaust denier in Bannon
    Hiring a real, honest to goodness Nazi in Sebastian Gorka
    Stress Secretary Spittle Spice embarrassing himself on a daily basis
    Lying about crowd size
    BRAGGING about his electoral college victory in front of Netanyahu (as if Benji gives a rat's ass)
    Making us the laughing stock of the entire free world
    Treating Angela Merkel like shit
    His embarrassing Twitter rants about celebrities
    Firing off missiles because his daughter had a sad


    All of these things are making us weaker and weaker.

    Oh yeah, things are going swimmingly.
    Thanks from HayJenn

  6. #66
    Conservative Goddess Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    1544

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Yes. Because the world doesn't work that way. An isolationist society is as good as dead. And I feel sorry for you if you can't see the things that Precedent Doll Hands fucked up bigly.

    Travel Ban
    Unable to MAKE A DEAL regarding the ACA
    Pissed off Germany
    Pissed off Mexico
    Sabre rattling with North Korea
    Gutting of the EPA
    Unable to properly staff his administration
    Betsy Devos as Secretary of Education
    Scandals involving Manafort, Carter Page and Flynn (who resigned in disgrace)
    Hiring a Holocaust denier in Bannon
    Hiring a real, honest to goodness Nazi in Sebastian Gorka
    Stress Secretary Spittle Spice embarrassing himself on a daily basis
    Lying about crowd size
    BRAGGING about his electoral college victory in front of Netanyahu (as if Benji gives a rat's ass)
    Making us the laughing stock of the entire free world
    Treating Angela Merkel like shit
    His embarrassing Twitter rants about celebrities
    Firing off missiles because his daughter had a sad


    All of these things are making us weaker and weaker.

    Oh yeah, things are going swimmingly.
    What a bunch of made up outrage. Are you people going to have a meltdown because Trump goes to the bathroom everyday? Get a clue.

  7. #67
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,420
    Thanks
    30024

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    What a bunch of made up outrage. Are you people going to have a meltdown because Trump goes to the bathroom everyday? Get a clue.
    Why yes, if it pleases us to so. You object? Tough shit.

  8. #68
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    80,093
    Thanks
    48952

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    What a bunch of made up outrage. Are you people going to have a meltdown because Trump goes to the bathroom everyday? Get a clue.
    Is that all you've got? Or do you have something relevant to add?
    Thanks from Hollywood

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12,722
    Thanks
    8380

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    What a bunch of made up outrage. Are you people going to have a meltdown because Trump goes to the bathroom everyday? Get a clue.
    You can't address anything particular in the post because it's all true so you go to the old made up "outrage" and you guys have too many "meltdowns". Thanks for playing, dismissed.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,420
    Thanks
    30024

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    You can't address anything particular in the post because it's all true so you go to the old made up "outrage" and you guys have too many "meltdowns". Thanks for playing, dismissed.
    I think it's funny as all hell. They do not want us to do what they happily did for EIGHT fucking years.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed