chance

  1. L

    100% Chance 100+ Year Climate Change Drought

    Rainfall will only be 30% to 50% of normal levels. Human activity partly to blame. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/08/02/an-ancient-lake-holds-secrets-to-the-mayan-civilizations-mysterious-collapse-study-finds/?utm_term=.c88038df1422
  2. Davocrat

    There's a Good Chance President Trump is Being Blackmailed

    Doesn't surprise me a bit. And I hope America soon learns exactly what golden showers are all about. ------------- Far from being bizarre, imagining Trump paying prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama used as a primitive revenge ritual, and Russians taping the episode, is perfectly consistent with...
  3. PACE

    Supreme Court gives death row inmate in Georgia another chance,due to racism of juror

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/08/supreme-court-cites-jurors-racism-death-penalty-reprieve/1012586001/ This guy worked for his local police department also,,, figures.
  4. OldGaffer

    Tennessee has a real chance to elect a Democrat to replace Corker

    Dems Land Top Recruit: Former Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen Will Run For Senate ? Talking Points Memo Bredesen served as Mayor of Nashville and Governor and did a great job...
  5. boontito

    #Whataboutism: Here's Your Chance

    Want to minimize something happening in the world of politics by showing that it's happened before? This is your thread! Want to shame someone for doing the right thing today when you think they didn't do the right thing earlier? This is your thread! Every time a new story breaks about...
  6. Minotaur

    Here Is Your Chance To Guess The Trump/Russia Investigation

    Someone posed an interesting question on who would roll over on the Trump team, past and present, related to the Mueller investigation which got me thinking about what we know. We know there was a sudden burst of activity on the case that included targeted subpoenas including financial and...
  7. Goofball

    Hillary didn't have a chance because of Greenspan, Bernanke, and Yellen.

    Sure is nice of this fella to come up with someone for Hillary to blame for being a loser. She is having such a hard time figuring out who's fault it is. Hillary not blaming the right people for stunning election loss | New York Post
  8. D

    AUL: Next Supreme Court Vacancy Could Be A ‘Real Chance To Overturn Roe v. Wade’

    Republicans are just licking their chops at the chance to overturn Roe v. Wade whether those who believe in the individual rights of a woman to choose like it or not. No more legal abortions in America! Time will tell but if there is another vacancy on the high court, as seems likely, many of...
  9. bajisima

    Michael Bloomberg: 55% chance Trump is re-elected

    Was surprised by this, anyone think he has presidential aspirations as well? Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks there's a "55 percent chance" President Trump will be reelected in 2020. Bloomberg, who politically identifies as independent, told New York Times columnist...
  10. cpicturetaker12

    NY MAG: OReilly going on "vacation", good chance he's NOT coming back

    Hummmmmm!! I heard yesterday, 80+ companies pulled their adds. I hope its addios, don't let the door hit you in the ass--but make yourself available for SUBPOENAS! FOX NEWS NEWS April 11, 20179:05 p.m Bill O’Reilly Is Going on Vacation. Will His Show Return By Gabriel Sherman On vacation...
  11. cpicturetaker12

    Fat f'g chance! Dad of dead SEAL wants Trump's ego/carelessness investigated!!

    7 or 8 or 9 INVESTIGATIONS by Republicans for BENGHAZI, won't touch this with a 3 mile POLE. NO ONE EVEN MENTIONS IT!! ‘I want an investigation’: Father of slain SEAL blames Trump’s carelessness and ego for son’s death DAVID EDWARDS 26 FEB 2017 AT 09:05 ET his July 17, 2010 US Navy photo...
  12. KnotaFrayed

    All they are saying.....is give Trump a chance.....

    To do what?????????
  13. G

    Obama urges Americans to give Trump a chance

    Obama urges Americans to give Trump a chance Obama urges Americans to give Donald Trump a chance - CNNPolitics.com What are the chances that for the first time in eight years Republicans are finally going to agree with President Obama?
  14. Howey

    Still A 98% Chance Hillary Will Win

    Even more, she's further ahead at this point than Obama was against Romney four years ago, and we all know how that turned out. :) No wonder the alt right tightie righties on this forum are going beserk.
  15. GordonGecko

    PredictWise has Clinton at 90% chance of winning, Trump at 10% chance-

    Election Update T-12 David M Rothschild on Posted on October 27, 2016 Clinton is 90 percent to be the next president, with Trump at 10 percent. Democrats are now 75 percent to take the Senate and 13 percent to take the House. Election Update T-12 ? PredictWise I think this is...
  16. GordonGecko

    538.com- Updated Election Map, EC vote count, Chance of Winning %--

    http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo Chance of Winning- Hillary Clinton 85.3% Donald Trump 14.6% Electoral votes- Hillary Clinton 337.3 Donald Trump 199.7 Evan McMullin 0.8 Gary Johnson 0.1 Popular vote-...
  17. D

    Judge: Give Florida Voters Chance to Fix Vote-by-Mail Ballot

    KUDOS to Federal Judge Walker in his ruling to restore decency and impartiality to the voting process so that truly every vote can be counted without favoritism being shown! That is obviously the right judicial decision. ************ Judge: Give Florida Voters Chance to Fix...
  18. C

    'Zero chance I'll quit'

    there is also zero change of winning the election, not now, not ever... Trump: 'Zero chance I'll quit' By Jeremy Diamond, CNN New York (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday vowed to "never" drop out of the presidential race as a growing chorus of Republicans urged him to do exactly that...
  19. cpicturetaker12

    Latest--Hillary 95% chance to win: With 3 swing states & 19 with largest populations

    By Chris Kahn | NEW YORK If the U.S. presidential election were held today, Democrat Hillary Clinton would win the key swing states of Florida, Ohio and Virginia and have a 95 percent chance of beating Republican Donald Trump to become America’s first female president, according to the...
  20. Goofball

    Nate Silver: Chance of winning: Trump 57.5%, Hillary 42.5%

    The Sage has spoken.... NATE SILVER: Trump would most likely win if election were held today - Business Insider