“This used to be America!†“It ain’t no more, okay?â€

Mar 2007
This obamatard says it "aint America no more"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIKPKjl0-pg[/media]

Direct complaints about the actions of Officer Wesley Cheeks, Jr. to the following public officials....

WE JUST RECEIVED THIS INFO FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FAIRFAX, Virginia CHIEF OF POLICE

"Wesley Cheeks is NOT a Fairfax County police officer; he is a security

officer employed by the Fairfax County Public Schools. You may go to

http://www.fcps.edu to contact the School's Department of Communication

and Community Outreach concerning this matter. They may also be reached

by phone at 571-423-1200.

Thank you.

Patti Smylie

Administrative Assistant to Chief Rohrer

Fairfax County Police Department"

Aug 2009
SoCal
Wait a minute! I've always heard on TV that it was the anti-Obama people that were uninformed partisan fear mongering fools that don't understand any issue what so ever!

I bet that guy is an actor paid for by BlueCross or some insurance company with money from a Republican PAC in order to create a controversy... or he was coached by Rush in order to create a controversy... I bet he got the idea from Sarah Palin's Facebook Page.

Those evil evil rightwingers are spreading disinformation again!

Mar 2007
[quote name='Disappointed not surprised' date='01 September 2009 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1251811391' post='14905']

Wait a minute! I've always heard on TV that it was the anti-Obama people that were uninformed partisan fear mongering fools that don't understand any issue what so ever!

I bet that guy is an actor paid for by BlueCross or some insurance company with money from a Republican PAC in order to create a controversy... or he was coached by Rush in order to create a controversy... I bet he got the idea from Sarah Palin's Facebook Page.

Those evil evil rightwingers are spreading disinformation again!

[/quote]

Could you imagine the outrage if it was a cop/security guard told an American that they had to take an anti-bush sign down?

OMG... they would have that dude's head on a silver platter.

Dec 2007
[quote name='Ronster' date='01 September 2009 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1251810684' post='14903']

This obamatard says it "aint America no more"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIKPKjl0-pg[/media]

Direct complaints about the actions of Officer Wesley Cheeks, Jr. to the following public officials....

WE JUST RECEIVED THIS INFO FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FAIRFAX, Virginia CHIEF OF POLICE

"Wesley Cheeks is NOT a Fairfax County police officer; he is a security

officer employed by the Fairfax County Public Schools. You may go to

http://www.fcps.edu to contact the School's Department of Communication

and Community Outreach concerning this matter. They may also be reached

by phone at 571-423-1200.

Thank you.

Patti Smylie

Administrative Assistant to Chief Rohrer

Fairfax County Police Department"

[/quote]

this guy is an idiot who clearly knows nothing about the law and is on a little power trip, plain and simple.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I was going to post this yesterday, but I thought I would give the bots a break.

This cop would have got punched in the head had he told me "this ain't America", it is America, and that cocksucker needs to learn that the hard way. It is people like him, the racist arrogant punk, thats going to get hurt. It is not up to him to decide what rules or laws to enforce, and he sure as hell don't make the law. What is also interesting the the little shill that tries to make some reference to a supreme court ruling, yet says nothing, that is because he is a liar.

Dec 2007
[quote name='michaelr' date='01 September 2009 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1251818138' post='14939']

I was going to post this yesterday, but I thought I would give the bots a break.

This cop would have got punched in the head had he told me "this ain't America", it is America, and that cocksucker needs to learn that the hard way. It is people like him, the racist arrogant punk, thats going to get hurt. It is not up to him to decide what rules or laws to enforce, and he sure as hell don't make the law. What is also interesting the the little shill that tries to make some reference to a supreme court ruling, yet says nothing, that is because he is a liar.

[/quote]

wait why is the guy a racist? lately you've been calling pretty much everyone a racist, what gives? how did this have anything to do with race?

the guy was an idiot for sure. but nothing he did was racist.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[quote name='nickcuse' date='01 September 2009 - 08:18 AM' timestamp='1251818336' post='14942']

wait why is the guy a racist? lately you've been calling pretty much everyone a racist, what gives? how did this have anything to do with race?

the guy was an idiot for sure. but nothing he did was racist.

[/quote]

You see the sign, the media taught him that this was racist, he only picked on the one guy carrying it.

Dec 2007
[quote name='michaelr' date='01 September 2009 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1251818748' post='14948']

You see the sign, the media taught him that this was racist, he only picked on the one guy carrying it.

[/quote]

what?! huh? what are you talking about?

so the protester has a sign that "the media" has told the security guard is "racist", and therefore, the security guard is a "racist" in turn for telling the protester to take down the "racist" sign?

seriously mike, this kind of bizarre reasoning isn't helping your credibility. that literally makes no sense, your explanation right there.