‘Make America Great Again’ Is Racist - Bill Clinton Plays The Race Card

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
The phrase refers back to a period of our history when segregation was the norm so it could be a racist statement.
I couldnt be more correct

If Donald Trump wants to make America great again, as his oft-repeated slogan promises, then that leads to the question: When was the last time America was actually great?

Trump has an answer. In an interview with The New York Times published Saturday, the real estate mogul was asked when the country last reached the GOP front-runner's lofty ideal -- as a reporter asked, when do "you think the United States last had the right balance, either in terms of defense footprint or in terms of trade?"
The answer, Trump explained, was during periods of military and industrial expansion at the onset of the 20th century and again in the years after World War II.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/26/politics/donald-trump-when-america-was-great/

Last edited:

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Trump does appeal to some ugly elements. But you know what?...so did Bill Clinton when it suited his purposes. So he can shove his cram up his own ass.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I couldnt be more correct

If Donald Trump wants to make America great again, as his oft-repeated slogan promises, then that leads to the question: When was the last time America was actually great?

Trump has an answer. In an interview with The New York Times published Saturday, the real estate mogul was asked when the country last reached the GOP front-runner's lofty ideal -- as a reporter asked, when do "you think the United States last had the right balance, either in terms of defense footprint or in terms of trade?"
The answer, Trump explained, was during periods of military and industrial expansion at the onset of the 20th century and again in the years after World War II.
Awesome. So when liberals talk about how high taxes were during the Eisenhower era, they're being racist.

Apr 2012
I said it was a republican code word. When you consider the racism of Trump, not wanting black people to count his money, and refusing to rent to minorities, we can see you support a racist.
Good luck with that. Then how can Hillary claim to be for women's rights when her family foundation pays women over 30% less than men. If you go down this road you will only show the Clinton's hypocrisy and lies and corruption

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I said it was a republican code word. When you consider the racism of Trump, not wanting black people to count his money, and refusing to rent to minorities, we can see you support a racist.
And, believing folks like B. Hussein Obama should be fetching his coffee.

Oh, wait .....

metheron

Former Staff
Nov 2006
MI
It was better just 20 years ago even. Oddly enough Bill Clinton was President. Was he a racist that presided over a racist country and maintained the status quo?

I am sure many different people would define when the country was great again using their own perspective. Maybe the left has never thought our country was great??