‘There was no attempted coup’: FBI’s former top lawyer defends Russia probe

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Exactly my point. The whole argument here is that the bleating from the Trumpsters about this being an attempted coup is ridiculous.

It's been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

No. I'm referring specifically to the illegal collusion of agents of the Russian government with a US political campaign.

No. As you're well aware, there's no lack of evidence. We even have smoking-gun emails -- for example, the infamous communications between Trump Jr. and Russian agents about getting assistance from the Russian government in the campaign. Although that was obviously more than enough to justify impeachment and removal from office, that would require some appreciable portion of Republicans in the Senate to value our nation's principles, and we both know that was never going to happen.

What would make you imagine that?
You misunderstand, it's not the plot that is nonsense, it is how it was explained, or how you took that explanation that is nonsense.

You do know that the FBI never touched the server to investigate, right? It was only crowdstrike that looked at the server, paid for by the DNC to report. There is no evidence, and the actual files themselves PROVE that copying from DNC server to even a network across the street would be impossible, never mind with hops going to Russia.

Mueller took crowdstrike findings as fact without scrutiny.

As for Bill Clinton / Ken Starr... that was pieced together by available information that was not widely publicized, but is all public.

Jun 2013
Here
It was done to remove Trump from office.

It failed to deliver the desired result.

You want fries with that nothing burger?
Keep claiming that alternate reality all you like. Others can recognize reality, including the desperation to prop up someone that not only cannot be propped up, but makes it hard for them to prop up.

Believe me, with someone like Trump......I wouldn't want the job of trying to prop him up day after day. One might as well try to make a cooked angel hair spaghetti noodle stand upright on end.

Like I said, when Trump and his cabal's attempts to blame someone else for his behavior fail, what then?

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
You misunderstand, it's not the plot that is nonsense, it is how it was explained, or how you took that explanation that is nonsense.
Your inability to follow something so clear was funny, indeed.

You do know that the FBI never touched the server to investigate, right?
What server? The Trump Tower server that was pinging Moscow. Oh, wait, we're not supposed to talk about THAT server, right?

As for Bill Clinton / Ken Starr... that was pieced together by available information that was not widely publicized, but is all public.
Feel free to share.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Your inability to follow something so clear was funny, indeed.

What server? The Trump Tower server that was pinging Moscow. Oh, wait, we're not supposed to talk about THAT server, right?

Feel free to share.
What is pinging a server supposed to prove?

It's funny how you guys latch onto the least relevant details.

Jul 2014
midwest
Keep claiming that alternate reality all you like. Others can recognize reality, including the desperation to prop up someone that not only cannot be propped up, but makes it hard for them to prop up.

Believe me, with someone like Trump......I wouldn't want the job of trying to prop him up day after day. One might as well try to make a cooked angel hair spaghetti noodle stand upright on end.

Like I said, when Trump and his cabal's attempts to blame someone else for his behavior fail, what then?
As I've said before: Hello President Pence!

Youse guys are gonna LOVE him...