‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
The same people who say Donald Trump has nothing to do with the violent acts carried out by his fanbois have no problem blaming Maxine Waters for this.

Go figure.
Yeah. But then there are those leaning Left that constantly attribute any misbehavior on the Right as being the result of Trump's rhetoric.

So guess it all balances out, eh...??

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Uh... what? No one ever called him a tough guy, and even if they had... don't you think this comment is kinda twisted and over the line?
Yea, this person who beat on their door should be arrested or at least questioned by the cops. I know if my wife were here alone, she would have gotten on of our guns, and put herself in a good position and hope the idiot doesn't break in. She also would have called the police.

I can't stand Tucker Carlson, but I would not trouble him in public.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
As someone who believes people should be allowed (however unwise it is) to protest in any public space — including eateries, gathering spaces and venues until the owners of those establishments ask them to leave — this is clearly unacceptable and I hope the leaders of this group are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

In the same way as the restaurant protesters, this type of action is also counter-productive in the maximum. Carlson will now turn around and make himself a martyr for the next month, and to a degree he'll be right. His wife legitimately believed people were about to come into her home and kill her.

Just sickening.