‘Worst start of any Presidency in history’: Dan Rather says Trump is a disaster witho

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Indeed Trump is not having the good time he thought he would be having by now in thinking that his Republican majority would back him 100%. He is instead mired in controversies and the embarrassing defeat of his healthcare bill and is looking at many other things that he needs to face. And he's been just a couple of months in the White House. So this portends to be the pattern he may very well find himself in for the rest of his term.

----------------------------------------

?Worst start of any Presidency in history?: Dan Rather says Trump is a disaster without precedent
By Brad Reed

"In a new Facebook post, Rather made the case that Trump’s first two months have been a disaster without precedent, as he has faced both significant legal and legislative defeats, and has also been dogged by constant scandals and controversies."
“We’re roughly two months into the Trump Presidency, and it is the worst start to a time in office I have ever seen,” he wrote. “I am not alone in this conclusion. Many Presidential scholars are saying it’s the worst start of any Presidency in the history of the country.”
"Rather went on to recap Trump’s “two tumultuous, chaotic and in many ways outrageous months” as president, which have included “an embarrassing defeat on ACA repeal, the deepening Russia probe, [and] the striking down of the travel ban.”

Reactions: 3 people
Nov 2008
Washington state
Rather was fired because of a false news report involving President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era service in the National Guard and subsequently left CBS Evening News in 2005, and he left the network altogether after 43 years in 2006. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather
Now there is a Newsman you can trust LOL

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Worst start of any presidency in history? Probably.

Definitely the most hilarious start to any presidency in history. The ineptitude and comedy from the Trump administration so far has been top notch!

Reactions: 4 people
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Rather was fired because of a false news report involving President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era service in the National Guard and subsequently left CBS Evening News in 2005, and he left the network altogether after 43 years in 2006. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather
Now there is a Newsman you can trust LOL
His summation of the present administration is Spot On! Those who don't think it's so would not be able to withstand scrutiny given the facts of the matter.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2008
Washington state
Worst start of any presidency in history? Probably.

Definitely the most hilarious start to any presidency in history. The ineptitude and comedy from the Trump administration so far has been top notch!
Your laughter will turn to frowns when Gorsuch is on the Supreme Court. Can hardly wait for a judge that rules according to what the Constitution says.

Nov 2008
Washington state
His summation of the present administration is Spot On! Those who don't think it's so would not be able to withstand scrutiny given the facts of the matter.
Dan Rather was fired for making up the news. Not surprised you think he is credible

Reactions: 1 person

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Your laughter will turn to frowns when Gorsuch is on the Supreme Court. Can hardly wait for a judge that rules according to what the Constitution says.
I've told you once before I'm fine with Gorsuch. You're having a harder time than usual making me out to be the bad guy you need me to be.

Plus, Gorsuch on the court won't stop the implosion that is the Trump Administration nor the comedic servitude of you and the other Trump Cult members.

Still laughing!

Reactions: 7 people