“Free” Healthcare in the United States? How?

Jan 2014
south
So just let criminals keep stealing
there will be those who break the law. laws do not prevent crime - never did and never will. they provide consequences if you are caught. we are doing what we can to prosecute and convict those who break the laws. the 2 billion, according to your source, verifies that. are there those who do not get caught? I'm quite sure there are. but, this is a capitalist society, and when the cost is more than the savings, it's called diminishing returns (or, better, negative retirns). that's why businesses have insurance to cover such losses.

Apr 2012
there will be those who break the law. laws do not prevent crime - never did and never will. they provide consequences if you are caught. we are doing what we can to prosecute and convict those who break the laws. the 2 billion, according to your source, verifies that. are there those who do not get caught? I'm quite sure there are. but, this is a capitalist society, and when the cost is more than the savings, it's called diminishing returns (or, better, negative retirns). that's why businesses have insurance to cover such losses.
That is why the laws must be enforced. Most of the problem is that it is run by the government. Government is always inefficient.

Jun 2014
In A Van Down By The River
In canada, dental isn't really covered. When I was younger and had little to nothing to my name, I had a cavity. So, I go to the dentist with the pain and told him that I had no insurance and like 150$ to my name and needed help. The root canal he wound up doing would have been 1200$. I thanked him and offered to come back with the difference and said he could get reimbursements for cases like mine (at the time).

Point being, there are things like charity care, and programs where doctors and all will donate some of their time.
Back in the State Prison years ago they didnt have much for Dentist Care either...

I hadda tooth ache and my celly stole a pliers from his shop work detail...

Gave him 2 pouches of Kite Rollup tobbaco and hurt like a son of a b-word at Columbia Correctional Institution thats how ya get a tooth pulled