“I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive."

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Guess who spewed that recently-
1. The wino under the bridge who will clean your windshield for a buck.
2. The football player taken off the field after suffering a serious concussion.
3. The President of the United States..

If you said Number 3, you win, I guess, if you call having a completely goofy, incompetent, lying conman as president somehow "winning."

President Trump lashed out again at wind farms on Saturday, claiming that the production of wind turbines causes a large carbon footprint.
During a speech to the conservative student group Turning Point USA, Trump told attendees that he "never understood" the allure of wind power plants.

“I never understood wind,” Trump said, according to Mediaite. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Guess who spewed that recently-
1. The wino under the bridge who will clean your windshield for a buck.
2. The football player taken off the field after suffering a serious concussion.
3. The President of the United States..

If you said Number 3, you win, I guess, if you call having a completely goofy, incompetent, lying conman as president somehow "winning."

President Trump lashed out again at wind farms on Saturday, claiming that the production of wind turbines causes a large carbon footprint.
During a speech to the conservative student group Turning Point USA, Trump told attendees that he "never understood" the allure of wind power plants.

“I never understood wind,” Trump said, according to Mediaite. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

Donald J. Trump.
The J is for Jenius.

Nov 2015
UK
Not too sure of Trump's wording and him being an expert etc.. but with previous threads that we've had on this subject, renewables such as wind turbines, will not save the planet.

To my knowledge, getting the efficiency out of wind ain't great, turbines use an awful amount of raw materials with a not so great life expectancy, they're costly, not really reliable if the wind drops and they've not allocated any decommissioning costs. So the the wind farms in the sea literally just have to rust to nothing. Not really an environmental way considering the climate rhetoric from alarmists.

We are better off with nuclear. Michael Shellenberger on YouTube explains all. But again, we've had a thread on that covering that video.

Reactions: trumptman
May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Cool - Can't get enough of the random musings of a senile 73 year old madman with a 4th grade vocabulary.

Personally, I never understood Trump. Because I know Trump very much. I have studied him better than anybody. I know he is batshit crazy. He was made in New York City mostly. People there hate him. Very few Trumps are made anywhere else - If you are into this - Tremendous fumes fly out of his orange fish lips and his butthole every day. You know we have a world, right?

Oh, and did I tell you about dishwashers? Four drops of water - I know dishwashers very much too! :zany:

Last edited: