$1.5 trillion U.S. tax cut has no major impact

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Don't you love it when "reputable" outlets write articles where the headline and the content are irreconcilable?
bmanmcfly, #Trumpcultist, on the one hand and Fortune Magazine on the other hand, let me think which is more credible as a source....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jul 2014
midwest
Shit from a decade ago...1%r's are fucking the public out of trillions and you have this shit?
I notice you aren't denying it.

Good old Kerry...he COULD have been our prez.

But, maybe a tax dodger like that is better off not being in the White House, huh?

There, I set you up, now you can hit it out of the park...

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I notice you aren't denying it.

Good old Kerry...he COULD have been our prez.

But, maybe a tax dodger like that is better off not being in the White House, huh?

There, I set you up, now you can hit it out of the park...
No, I am out on your silly side games, the subject is Trump's tax cut for billionaires and its effect on the current and future economy not what Kerry did in 2005 or Kennedy did in 1960...we have another failed trickle down tax cut for billionaires that is going to add trillions to the national debt while right wingers such as yourself fiddle and watch the country burn.

Jul 2014
midwest
No, I am out on your silly side games, the subject is Trump's tax cut for billionaires and its effect on the current and future economy not what Kerry did in 2005 or Kennedy did in 1960...we have another failed trickle down tax cut for billionaires that is going to add trillions to the national debt while right wingers such as yourself fiddle and watch the country burn.

Yeah, talk to me about which president added more to the national debt.

If you guessed Obama...you are a winner!!!

You must be so proud...

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
bmanmcfly, #Trumpcultist, on the one hand and Fortune Magazine on the other hand, let me think which is more credible as a source....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
How about think for yourself before posting such nonsense, then you won't make yourself look so thoughtless / idiotic when you post self-refuting nonsense.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
(1) Growth is SLOWING DOWN, from the 4.2% in the 2nd Quarter of 2018 to the 3.5% you cite above for the 3rd Quarter, to a likely ~3.0% for the 4th Quarter of 2018. The 1st Quarter number for 2019 is likely to be rather bad, thanks to the government shutdown, the intensifying U.S./China trade war, slowing economies abroad, and declining consumer confidence. Very few credible forecasters are expecting anything better than 2.5% growth for 2019, and MANY are seeing a recession in 2020. Trump PROMISED economic growth of 4%, or 5%, or even 6% (ABSURD!). He is FAILING that promise. Obama, by the way, had FIVE quarters of growth that exceeded that 4.2% number.....

(2) Consumer confidence has, in fact, FALLEN since Mr. Trump took office.

(3) The Congressional Budget Office, and others, have forecasted that the Trump tax cuts are pushing America towards another financial crisis a la 2008/2009.

https://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Trump-tax-cuts-carry-huge-debt-risk-of-another-13028061.php
I know whenever the economy slows down, Trump haters jump for joy. Great news, when they can point their fingers. The truth is: Trump did some good things to get the economy rolling and this is one of the reasons the Deep State wants to get rid of him. He shows politicians how they can help Americans. The Democrats were telling us during the Obama years to accept the "new norm", meaning an economy that was not going to do well. That was a lie and Trump proved them to be clueless.

Yes, the economy will slow down. It always does. It's cyclical. Then, it will get better again.

Under Obama, though, it was never a great economy. 8 freaking years of ho-hum.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I know whenever the economy slows down, Trump haters jump for joy. Great news, when they can point their fingers. The truth is: Trump did some good things to get the economy rolling and this is one of the reasons the Deep State wants to get rid of him. He shows politicians how they can help Americans. The Democrats were telling us during the Obama years to accept the "new norm", meaning an economy that was not going to do well. That was a lie and Trump proved them to be clueless.

Yes, the economy will slow down. It always does. It's cyclical. Then, it will get better again.

Under Obama, though, it was never a great economy. 8 freaking years of ho-hum.
A post full of bull. If Americans thought the Trump economy was really helping them, consumer confidence would be going UP, not DOWN. DUH!!

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
A post full of bull. If Americans thought the Trump economy was really helping them, consumer confidence would be going UP, not DOWN. DUH!!
Consumer confidence was going up. Then, the Democrats won and now Americans are not so confident.

Also, the Democrat media have been doing their usual lying, making Americans feel that things are going to get worse.

1548726601252.png