1 more democratic gov?

Nov 2006
Missouri Could Impeach Republican Governor After Lurid Details Of Sexual Misconduct Are Released
In sworn testimony, the woman accused Greitens of forcing her into a "bear hug" and putting her on the floor when she attempted to leave his basement in 2015. She testified that Greitens then forced her into oral sex while she was crying "uncontrollably." The woman also told lawmakers that Greitens blindfolded her, tore her shirt open, pulled her pants down, took a photo without her consent, spat in her face and called her "a little whore."
What a guy!

Reactions: 1 person

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri
If Greitens resigns or is impeached, the Lt. Governor would become the Governor. Mike Parsons is also a Republican.

Interestingly enough, Greitens was a Democrat until shortly before he announced his run for the office.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2014
United States
If Greitens resigns or is impeached, the Lt. Governor would become the Governor. Mike Parsons is also a Republican.

Interestingly enough, Greitens was a Democrat until shortly before he announced his run for the office.

Which office did he hold as a Democrat?

Nov 2006

I guess he figured if that's the way he was going to treat women he really ought to be a republican.

Reactions: 3 people
Nov 2006
Bill Clinton is and has been a Democrat. Ted Kennedy too.
Un fucking real. Clinton had a consensual relationship with someone who wanted to suck his dick. Doesn't sound like this woman was having a good time but I don't suppose you see a difference. Kennedy never did anything of the sort either.

Reactions: 2 people
Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Un fucking real. Clinton had a consensual relationship with someone who wanted to suck his dick. Doesn't sound like this woman was having a good time but I don't suppose you see a difference. Kennedy never did anything of the sort either.

LOL You sir are telling porkies, or unwilling to hear facts. Bill Clinton paid off one woman who he attacked, and there are many allegations about him from others.

Ted Kennedy!? We begin with Chappaquiddick and move forward.

Jan 2014
California
Mr. pragmatic,

You mean like the good governor in your OP?