1) Trump gets booed again, 2)...

Dec 2018
Florida
Are the women going themselves or with their significant others?
Plenty go because they are fans. Hell. My ex was a bigger follower of UFC than I was. Probably still is. If you are in the martial arts community, there are a ton of female fans that you meet. And it is growing.

Dec 2018
Florida
U mad?

Yeah, I love a potus who goes to rasslin'

He's a low-class idiot.
Why is he low class? Because he watched UFC? And no. I’m not mad. It just goes to show how pathetic some shit heel democrats are that they cry about the president going to a fuckin sports match. Something every other fuckin president has done.

Scumbags.

Dec 2018
Florida
You're TOTALLY right. Say...who said it was wrong for Trump to go to a sporting event? If the answer is "no one" then this is a straw man argument.
opening quote for the thread:

WTF is the potus doing at a mixed martial arts fight?
So here is a better question. Why not??? Other than butt hurt democrats who are still sour they lost a fair election to the asshole...desperately need a reason to cry foul.

Dec 2018
Florida
Per your link, that's all basketball and baseball...you know, "America's pastime"?

Look, I know I'm a snob. But I think a lot of people think it makes the potus look like a thug to go to a mixed martial arts fight. Call me old fashioned.
Oh? Are you one of those people who cries because MMA is violent? Yea. Football isn’t. Boxing isn’t. How long have we had those? Spare me that idealistic stupidity. MMA is a freakin sport. If you believe THAT is what makes you a thug, you are a close minded moron. And that isn’t something to admit to or be proud of:

Stephen Thompson is one of the greatest most humble fighters out there. There are a ton of them in martial arts and martial arts fosters the mentality.