1) Trump gets booed again, 2)...

Dec 2018
Florida
I am of the mind that Trump showed up at the event as he thought he would be better received than he was at the World Series
2 of the AFRICAN AMERICAN fighters actually made a comment after their fights to him in a positive light. They voted for him too. Martial arts is a very diverse group. A classmate of mine is a very liberal Jewish guy. We have a moderate Hispanic marine. We have a African American who is a trump voter. Like we have a very diverse community. I’ve met all kinds of backgrounds (cops and criminals and republicans and democrats).

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Oh? Are you one of those people who cries because MMA is violent? Yea. Football isn’t. Boxing isn’t. How long have we had those? Spare me that idealistic stupidity. MMA is a freakin sport. If you believe THAT is what makes you a thug, you are a close minded moron. And that isn’t something to admit to or be proud of:

Stephen Thompson is one of the greatest most humble fighters out there. There are a ton of them in martial arts and martial arts fosters the mentality.
I didn't say anything about violence. MMA is low class in my opinion.

I did note that Obama's sports events appearances were basketball and baseball for the most part.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
When a narcissist gets booed, here's his response.

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
When a narcissist gets booed, here's his response.

Come on now, President Clown Shoes has a 99% approval rating. It says so in his two positive folders he receives each day.

kim.jpg

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Dec 2015
SoCal
Reactions: HenryPorter
Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
I didn't say anything about violence. MMA is low class in my opinion.

I did note that Obama's sports events appearances were basketball and baseball for the most part.
Being a latte liberal my self I enjoy being personally involved in sports, which in my case include fly fishing and, you can't laugh, promise... disc golf. I'm going to regret saying that.