1) Trump gets booed again, 2)...

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
When a narcissist gets booed, here's his response.

Wow. That's some seriously screwed up stuff there, but I don't doubt a word since the evidence continues to repeat itself almost daily:

"Which begs a key question of the Trump presidency: Did he hear what everyone else heard—and merely lie reflexively? Or did he actually hear the cheers?

At the time, I wasn’t sure. Over the past four years, however, I’ve begun leaning towards the latter, as reinforced by his obsession with crowd sizes, polls, television ratings and anything else that questions his personal popularity.
"

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Reminds me of this bullshit:

I think the democrat dont realize the real issue they have. They are a party of fucking children.
Thanks for the link.

Wow, some people can really hold a grudge.

OTOH, I admire Ellen's spine and moxie. She's certainly got a much stronger spine than the Twitter-in-Chief who whines and moans at every negative remark.

She addressed the criticism she faced because of being seen laughing with Bush, saying "People were upset."

"They thought, why is a gay Hollywood liberal sitting next to a conservative Republican president?" DeGeneres asked. " A lot of people were mad. And they did what people do when they're mad... they tweet."

But instead of sharing some of the negative tweets aimed at her, DeGeneres shared one which said "Ellen and George Bush together makes me have faith in America again."

"Exactly. Here's the thing. I'm friends with George Bush," she said. "In fact, I'm friends with a lot of people who don't share the same beliefs that I have."

DeGeneres said she believes people have forgotten that we are all different and that that's OK

Dec 2018
Florida
Thanks for the link.

Wow, some people can really hold a grudge.

OTOH, I admire Ellen's spine and moxie. She's certainly got a much stronger spine than the Twitter-in-Chief who whines and moans at every negative remark.

She addressed the criticism she faced because of being seen laughing with Bush, saying "People were upset."

"They thought, why is a gay Hollywood liberal sitting next to a conservative Republican president?" DeGeneres asked. " A lot of people were mad. And they did what people do when they're mad... they tweet."

But instead of sharing some of the negative tweets aimed at her, DeGeneres shared one which said "Ellen and George Bush together makes me have faith in America again."

"Exactly. Here's the thing. I'm friends with George Bush," she said. "In fact, I'm friends with a lot of people who don't share the same beliefs that I have."

DeGeneres said she believes people have forgotten that we are all different and that that's OK
I’m totally happy with her. I don’t have to agree with her to see her as a good person. She is certainly a nicer person than some loser leftists who have to resort to attacking someone’s typo.

• Haha
Reactions: Bad Bob