10,000 plus children coming to our border without their parents.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
For the left.

How do feel about their parents allowing this to happen?

With or without their blessing?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
It shows how very desperate their situation is in their countries. We should be compassionate not cruel and inhuman.

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
I actually want to take in these kids. If adults are sending them alone, or if they have no family, I am good with it. We should be setting up expedited Foster Care programs for these kids. The Hispanic Communities that speak Spanish would be my first choice, but that is not a requirement.

A real problem we have had since the Obama Administration is that about 1/3 of the MS-13 recruits are coming directly from this pool.

Reactions: 1 person

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
A real problem we have had since the Obama Administration is that about 1/3 of the MS-13 recruits are coming directly from this pool.
Please explain what you mean by this and how you think this is happening. If they are treated well once they get here, how are the susceptible to being "recruited"? Gang life is only attractive to people who have few or no other choices.

Reactions: 2 people
May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I actually want to take in these kids. If adults are sending them alone, or if they have no family, I am good with it. We should be setting up expedited Foster Care programs for these kids. The Hispanic Communities that speak Spanish would be my first choice, but that is not a requirement.

Don't think we need to worry too much about the little ones not sporting the distinctive ink.

And of course the girls and the 9 month old baby aren't too much of a worry.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/video-shows-unaccompanied-kids-brought-to-nyc-foster-center-in-dead-of-night_us_5b2a69e4e4b0f0b9e9a787f5

Oct 2013
USA
I personally think there are 100 Bajillion children coming to our borders without parents. I think we need to bomb the country of anyone who allows children to try and save themselves. It is only fair. Lets ask Trump.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
For the left.

How do feel about their parents allowing this to happen?

With or without their blessing?
Well if they did it without their parents blessing, then they did it in defiance of their parents. In that case I have to commend the parents for not caging their children to prevent them from running away. In that case the cure would be worse than the sickness.

Jul 2016
Florida

You just can't quit lying.

Immigration, MS-13 and crime: the facts behind Donald Trump?s exaggerations | PolitiFact

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2015
UK
It shows how very desperate their situation is in their countries. We should be compassionate not cruel and inhuman.
If you were compassionate, America wouldn't have any poor or homeless. So taking them in is not compassionate, it's stupid.

The reason why it's stupid, is because America is umpteen trillion dollars in debt and immigration is a burden and umpteen million Americans can't afford to buy the basics. America can't house South America.

Last edited: