11-Year-Old Girl Sent to Principal's Office for Telling Classmates to Stop Giving Nazi Salute

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Yep, this is the problem.

It was a history lesson, and something all kids should learn, the kid was obviously warped by her liberal father that she should not learn about history but parrot what he and his lefty friends tell her to believe.

Its the same thing with history lessons involving re-enactments of slavery. It's supposed to hit you emotionally so it registers and you remember and realize the horrors of what it must have felt like.

These are valuable lessons for children and one of the things that hopefully prevents us from repeating it in the future.

Burying your head in the sand and pretending it never happened is nothing but an invitation to the next genocide.
Next target:
The Left will ban the Sound of Music

Dec 2018
Florida
Yep, this is the problem.

It was a history lesson, and something all kids should learn, the kid was obviously warped by her liberal father that she should not learn about history but parrot what he and his lefty friends tell her to believe.

Its the same thing with history lessons involving re-enactments of slavery. It's supposed to hit you emotionally so it registers and you remember and realize the horrors of what it must have felt like.

These are valuable lessons for children and one of the things that hopefully prevents us from repeating it in the future.

Burying your head in the sand and pretending it never happened is nothing but an invitation to the next genocide.
That’s how we ended up with a Second World War to be honest.

Dec 2018
Florida
how did liberals become the bad guys in this story...What, Is it presumed that only liberals have a a problem with kids doing the Nazi salute?
The issue here is that we didn’t get “the rest of the story.” It wasn’t that the girl was telling random kids doing nazi salutes. It was a history project. Which in my opinion? Was not thought through. Especially for a 5th grade class. But maybe it has worked before? Idk? End of the day? It wasn’t exactly as advertised. And go figure? A kid who doesn’t tell the whole story when they get in trouble?

My girlfriend recently got in trouble from a parent for teaching her students demon worshipping. Never mind that it was demon mythology as party of a mythology curriculum and wasn’t anything to do with worship. Shit like this happens all the time. It is wise to take it with a grain of salt. Unless it helps an agenda.

Dec 2018
Florida
Well I wouldn't be opposed to that.

I had to watch that in some college class.....I had to bring in a water bottle with vodka just to sit through it.
Lol. My father hates musicals with a passion. I don’t mind them all that much. But I guess because I’m young and I still have to pretend so I keep my woman happy lol.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
how did liberals become the bad guys in this story...What, Is it presumed that only liberals have a a problem with kids doing the Nazi salute?
Evidently, they are the only ones who do.

All of the so-called conservatives here, with the lone (sort-of) exception of remington50, are cool with schools teaching kids to say "Heil Hitler." That's probably what passes for education in their backwater swamps.