12 New Jersey schools roll out LGBTQ curriculum pilot program

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
God hates sin; therefore, God hates homophobia and judgmentalism.

Apparently, you don’t believe those are sins in need of repentance, and I hope that God changes YOUR heart on this.
Homophobia is a made up term from the LGBTQ and the Leftists. Leftists would say the Bible is homophobic if I quoted another verse.

Also, Jesus told us "judge with right judgement." And I'm giving you the right judgment here cause homosexuality is sinful

Reactions: Liberal Doses
Nov 2016
USA
Homophobia is a made up term from the LGBTQ and the Leftists. Leftists would say the Bible is homophobic if I quoted another verse.

Also, Jesus told us "judge with right judgement." And I'm giving you the right judgment here cause homosexuality is sinful
“Judge with right judgment” has to do with evaluating, for example, another person’s qualifications to do a job, including skills, trustworthiness and ethics. It is not meant to justify the arrogant bigotry and condemnation of others.

And homophobia is a legitimate term to describe bigotry against gays. It’s an affliction that some so-called Christians suffer from.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
12 New Jersey schools roll out LGBTQ curriculum pilot program
New Jersey is among four states that passed laws mandating that public schools incorporate LGBTQ-inclusive curriculums.
By Liam Knox

########################################################################################
That curriculum has been needed since time immemorial. Had it been in place in schools all over the U.S. everyone, including teachers, might have learned to respect their LGBT counterparts and it may have just helped in avoiding so many suicides that have occurred in schools, including that of Jadin Bell a great young person from Oregon. Without such education bullies and demented thugs will continue to beat up and even kill those whom they perceive as being different from themselves. Yet in the name of discrimination, prejudice and bigotry schools have restricted such teaching, many times with the added boost from Republican lawmakers, so that students have no idea of their true identity and their rich history. It's high time that changed. With a good curriculum on LGBT history we could see the type of changes that might just contribute to saving many lives and educating even more people on the subject. But even if just one life was saved it would have all been worth it. All should read the main report all the way through.
Will they have curriculum for kids who are called ugly, red headed step children? What about short kids? Fat kids? Kids with big noses? Skinny kids? Weak kids? kids with big feet or feet to small? Kids with bad teeth? Kids who stink? Poor kids? The mentally ill? There have been suicides as a result of all of these and more. There have been bullying of these kids as well. There have been people with any of these things that did something historical. Should we include curriculum for each of these?

You see, the more you point out our differences the greater the problem.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
LGBTQ are represented in history based on their prominence, and numbers.
Anyone aware of history knows about gay priests and Roman pedophiles.
What the SJW's want to teach is typically a magnified virtuosity of these people.
Yes. And they want to teach these things mostly at grade level of sexual ambiguity. Indoctrination of the innocent.

Reactions: ripskater
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
God hates sin, therefore God hates homosexuality.

I know you don't believe it's a sin that is in need of repentance. But I hope that someday God changes your heart on this
You are on my Ignore list but somehow I had signed off therefore was able to view your posting and thought I'd return to reply to it just this one time since it warrants it.

God does hate sin but not about the people that He created also (the LGBT Community) because He already knows how they were born and how they are and whom they love. You should learn that the real sin is in promiscuity (both Homosexual and Heterosexual) according to God, not homosexuality. God has not condemned homosexuality although you try to use inappropriate Scripture to twist the truth about that to fit your narrow-minded agenda. Won't work as too many Biblical scholars have proclaimed differently even those who are anti-Gay. That is very telling and speaks volumes about the situation. Scriptures you would use speak to other things not the condemnation of Gay people so don't try to reuse that as bait as that ship has sailed. The real sin, if you really want to know, is to be taking God's place in judgment by saying things He did not consider sinful enough to put into His Ten Commandments. But there are sure plenty of things that apply mainly to Heterosexuals that are plenty sinful in those Commandments now isn't there! Seems to me you should be taking your time concentrating more on those things than on those you perceive to be condemning others.

As for God changing hearts, He needs to really start with yours first as it is so dark with anger, hate and prejudice against people you may not even know let alone who may have done anything wrong to you. Jesus said to Love Your Fellow Man, not to chastise him, judge him and condemn him. You can't do both. You either love them or you do not love them and no, it's no excuse to say that you love the sinner but hate the sin. That doesn't hold water as has been shown right here before. So yes, your heart does indeed need a great healing, my friend. You simply cannot continue to carry all of that hate and bigotry inside of you. It isn't healthy nor becoming of a true Christian who is to be forgiving and let all judgment fall only into God's hands. But He really needs to start with judging Straight people first as there is enough there to fill the very pit of Hell for sure with all that they do that is sinful as compared to what the LGBT Community does.

Reactions: birdzeyez
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Will they have curriculum for kids who are called ugly, red headed step children? What about short kids? Fat kids? Kids with big noses? Skinny kids? Weak kids? kids with big feet or feet to small? Kids with bad teeth? Kids who stink? Poor kids? The mentally ill? There have been suicides as a result of all of these and more. There have been bullying of these kids as well. There have been people with any of these things that did something historical. Should we include curriculum for each of these?

No, as all of those things that you mention do not deal with Sexual Orientation. That is what needs to be taught once and for all to help ameliorate the great bigotry, discrimination, prejudice and hate that presently exists in our country against those whom others perceive as being different.

Reactions: birdzeyez
Jun 2019
A red welfare state

The 3rd lady has that covered with Be Best.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
God has not condemned homosexuality although you try to use inappropriate Scripture to twist the truth about that to fit your narrow-minded agenda. Won't work as too many Biblical scholars have proclaimed differently even those who are anti-Gay. That is very telling and speaks volumes about the situation. Scriptures you would use speak to other things not the condemnation of Gay people so don't try to reuse that as bait as that ship has sailed. The real sin, if you really want to know, is to be taking God's place in judgment by saying things He did not consider sinful enough to put into His Ten Commandments. But there are sure plenty of things that apply mainly to Heterosexuals that are plenty sinful in those Commandments now isn't there! Seems to me you should be taking your time concentrating more on those things than on those you perceive to be condemning others.

As for God changing hearts, He needs to really start with yours first as it is so dark with anger, hate and prejudice against people you may not even know let alone who may have done anything wrong to you. Jesus said to Love Your Fellow Man, not to chastise him, judge him and condemn him. You can't do both. You either love them or you do not love them and no, it's no excuse to say that you love the sinner but hate the sin. That doesn't hold water as has been shown right here before. So yes, your heart does indeed need a great healing, my friend. You simply cannot continue to carry all of that hate and bigotry inside of you. It isn't healthy nor becoming of a true Christian who is to be forgiving and let all judgment fall only into God's hands. But He really needs to start with judging Straight people first as there is enough there to fill the very pit of Hell for sure with all that they do that is sinful as compared to what the LGBT Community does.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
LGBTQ are represented in history based on their prominence, and numbers.
Anyone aware of history knows about gay priests and Roman pedophiles.
What the SJW's want to teach is typically a magnified virtuosity of these people.

So basically you are saying all LGTBQ people are pedophiles?

WTH is wrong with you?

Reactions: Hollywood