12 New Jersey schools roll out LGBTQ curriculum pilot program

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Homophobia is a made up term from the LGBTQ and the Leftists. Leftists would say the Bible is homophobic if I quoted another verse.

Also, Jesus told us "judge with right judgement." And I'm giving you the right judgment here cause homosexuality is sinful
Your religious views are well-known here

When are you going to learn, much like the other member here that goes on and on and on about gays, that most of us, don't give two craps what you think about gay people?

I will never understand, how in any way, they negatively impact your life.

And you have the nerve to lecture about sin when you are a Trumpster

Reactions: DemoWhip
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God

UH-OH, your boy Trump is in serious trouble with your God.
Didn't you see adulterers, fornicators, the covetous and swindlers on your little list?
Trump is SO fucked, at least according to you.

Jan 2007
UH-OH, your boy Trump is in serious trouble with your God.
Didn't you see adulterers, fornicators, the covetous and swindlers on your little list?
Trump is SO fucked, at least according to you.
Don't believe Trump has ever described himself as a religious man. At least he isn't hostile to those that are.