12 Of The Sketchiest Things The DEA Has Done While Waging The War On Drugs

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
12 Of The Sketchiest Things The DEA Has Done While Waging The War On Drugs

The catalog of controversies below helps explain why the public has often questioned the DEA’s priorities, as well as the methods it employs to advance them. While the DEA does its best to keep many of its dealings out of the public eye — it regularly claims secrecy is imperative to the success of its anti-drug operations — here are some of the most sketchy, messed up things that we know it has done:

12 Of The Sketchiest Things The DEA Has Done While Waging The War On Drugs | HuffPost

Once the war on drugs is ended, this agency should be disbanded.

Last edited:
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Thread Derailing
DEA agents are historically one of the sketchiest people in law enforcement, even behind the ATF. Once the war on drugs is ended, this agency should be disbanded.
Oh my, of all the juvenile and petty things.
You intend to expand your personal little internet spat with Devil my attacking the entire DEA?
Really now, have you NO life at all? No sense of dignity whatsoever?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Oh my, of all the juvenile and petty things.
You intend to expand your personal little internet spat with Devil my attacking the entire DEA?
Really now, have you NO life at all? No sense of dignity whatsoever?

Please don't derail my thread. If I was doing what you are accusing me of, I would have tagged him .

The DEA has a sketchy history, I am a HUGE proponent to ending the war on drugs and prison reform, disbanding this agency, is a huge part of that.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
I know a lot of good people worked for the DEA, my neighbor across the street growing up - great person, had a good heart.

But ultimately they were a bunch of people fighting a war against their own countrymen. And some were all too happy to do it.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
I know a lot of good people worked for the DEA, my neighbor across the street growing up - great person, had a good heart.

But ultimately they were a bunch of people fighting a war against their own countrymen. And some were all too happy to do it.

Yes Most all of them are highly respectable, but as an organization has done some pretty shitty things.

Jan 2018
Fl.
I got a huge Laugh out of the DEA agent who said " “I am the only one in the room professional enough, that I know of, to carry this Glock 40.” Moments later, he shot himself in the foot. Rather than take the embarrassing incident in stride (or limp?), Paige eventually sued the DEA, claiming the agency had released the video footage of him. After a prolonged legal battle, he lost the suit..................... LOL !!

Last edited: