12 Of The Sketchiest Things The DEA Has Done While Waging The War On Drugs

Nov 2006
Please don't derail my thread. If I was doing what you are accusing me of, I would have tagged him .

The DEA has a sketchy history, I am a HUGE proponent to ending the war on drugs and prison reform, disbanding this agency, is a huge part of that.
Many argue that the opiod crisis is one of if not our biggest problems. Disbanding the drug enforcement admin sounds like just the ticket, eh? If you think some of what they practice is shady you should see what some of the cartels do.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Many argue that the opiod crisis is one of if not our biggest problems. Disbanding the drug enforcement admin sounds like just the ticket, eh? If you think some of what they practice is shady you should see what some of the cartels do.
The war on drugs does NOTHING to combat the opioid epidemic.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва

Opiod epidemic was directly created by big oharma nd idiot doctors who suspended common sense when prescribing them.

If we legalized drugs and spend 1/10th the budget on education and tpaddiction treatment, wed be in a much better place.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
The "war on drugs" is a silly term adopted by a president and not a war at all. Maybe it doesn't solve the opiod epidemic but I don't see how seizing tons of the shit could hurt it.

What about siezonf tons of money from people not charged with a crime? Ya good with that?

Nov 2006
Opiod epidemic was directly created by big oharma nd idiot doctors who suspended common sense when prescribing them.

If we legalized drugs and spend 1/10th the budget on education and tpaddiction treatment, wed be in a much better place.
Yeah it would be nice if you could pick up your fentanyl at the local 7-11.