2 Headlines Trump Voters Will Ignore Because It Shows Trump's Assassination Was Just for Political Reasons

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
they have had almost two weeks to get their stories straight- was the hit on the iranian general to stop attacks on 4 embassies, or attacks to stop an imminent threat, but when and where and how nobody knows but we do know it was probably going to happen before trump leaves office so might as well do it now since the impeachment trial is coming up and that must be deflected.

two weeks- and their story keeps changing!! and trump voters will blow that off, and yet I bet deep inside they know how they would be howling and crying, along with the Fox Morning Zoo Crew and Bowtie and Hannity and Nazi Ingraham, if a democratic president and his team could not even get their story straight after almost two weeks...

Soleimani killing: Trump team now says imminent threat doesn't matter
"I do believe that this concept of imminence is something of a red herring," Attorney General William Barr said of the debate over killing Soleimani.
USA TODAY2 hours ago

State Department security officials weren't notified of 'imminent' threats to US embassies
Washington (CNN) State Department officials involved in US embassy security were not made aware of imminent threats to four specific US embassies, two ...
CNN3 hours ago

How real and how imminent is a threat on US embassies IF THEY ARE NOT EVEN ALERTED THEY MIGHT BE ATTACKED?

why aliens won't talk to us.png

At Supreme Court, Another Potential Loss For Prosecutors Fighting Public Corruption

Jul 2019
Atlanta
they have had almost two weeks to get their stories straight- was the hit on the iranian general to stop attacks on 4 embassies, or attacks to stop an imminent threat, but when and where and how nobody knows but we do know it was probably going to happen before trump leaves office so might as well do it now since the impeachment trial is coming up and that must be deflected.

two weeks- and their story keeps changing!! and trump voters will blow that off, and yet I bet deep inside they know how they would be howling and crying, along with the Fox Morning Zoo Crew and Bowtie and Hannity and Nazi Ingraham, if a democratic president and his team could not even get their story straight after almost two weeks...

"I do believe that this concept of imminence is something of a red herring," Attorney General William Barr said of the debate over killing Soleimani.
USA TODAY2 hours ago

State Department security officials weren't notified of 'imminent' threats to US embassies
Washington (CNN) State Department officials involved in US embassy security were not made aware of imminent threats to four specific US embassies, two ...
CNN3 hours ago

How real and how imminent is a threat on US embassies IF THEY ARE NOT EVEN ALERTED THEY MIGHT BE ATTACKED?

View attachment 33805

At Supreme Court, Another Potential Loss For Prosecutors Fighting Public Corruption
Funny that our embassies were not put on alert.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL

USA TODAY2 hours ago

CNN3 hours ago

View attachment 33805

And the ones the left must ignore:

Obama national security adviser says Trump ‘absolutely correct’ to kill Soleimani

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
And the ones the left must ignore:

Obama national security adviser says Trump ‘absolutely correct’ to kill Soleimani

i disagree with that, assassination as part of a long term strategy to stop terrorism? especially, as in this case, it is illegal to assassinate leaders of foreign countries outside of actual war.....so, we kill this guy, and there are not 50 waiting to take his place, and this killing did not rally iranian moderates against us and trump and for the awful regime of right wing zealot religious clerics who really control iran, not the military or this general? was he superman? why was he so special? i am not against a guy like that dying, in fact, it is a good thing, but it is a dumbass policy for this country if we really want to change iran and make them, and the equally terrorist regime in Saudi Arabia change from within. And it is bound to increase the number of American deaths in Iraq- there were a total of 8 all last year.

but the crux of the article is about the trump team lying about why they HAD to do it...so no comment about that? even if the end result was a positive, how can you trust a president and his team if THEY LIE ALL THE GODDAMN TIME AND CANNOT KEEP THEIR STORY STRAIGHT? THAT WAS THE POINT..AND LIKE I PREDICTED, NO TRUMP VOTER WANTS ANY PART OF THAT QUESTION.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
i disagree with that, assassination as part of a long term strategy to stop terrorism? especially, as in this case, it is illegal to assassinate leaders of foreign countries outside of actual war.....so, we kill this guy, and there are not 50 waiting to take his place, and this killing did not rally iranian moderates against us and trump and for the awful regime of right wing zealot religious clerics who really control iran, not the military or this general? was he superman? why was he so special? i am not against a guy like that dying, in fact, it is a good thing, but it is a dumbass policy for this country if we really want to change iran and make them, and the equally terrorist regime in Saudi Arabia change from within. And it is bound to increase the number of American deaths in Iraq- there were a total of 8 all last year.

but the crux of the article is about the trump team lying about why they HAD to do it...so no comment about that? even if the end result was a positive, how can you trust a president and his team if THEY LIE ALL THE GODDAMN TIME AND CANNOT KEEP THEIR STORY STRAIGHT? THAT WAS THE POINT..AND LIKE I PREDICTED, NO TRUMP VOTER WANTS ANY PART OF THAT QUESTION.
Wow .. you think KSA is like Iran?

Apr 2015
Mid ATL

You “disagree” with that?
What rank did you achieve in the U.S. military and inside Obama’s cabinet?

You disagree with a military decision to strike at a man responsible for hundreds of American troops’ deaths and you think that carries some weight?

You disagree with a military man and intelligence expert and then justify this disagreement with ignorant statements that in no way represent the reality of the position and importance Soleimani had.

You realize how ridiculous you sound?

• Haha
Reactions: llovejim

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA

You disagree with a military decision to strike at a man responsible for hundreds of American troops’ deaths and you think that carries some weight?

You disagree with a military man and intelligence expert and then justify this disagreement with ignorant statements that in no way represent the reality of the position and importance Soleimani had.

In his defense, he's grieving.

Reactions: Luca
Sep 2019
dfw, texas

what country are you from? are you saying i cannot disagree with someone if he used to be in government? screw that shit. i told you why i disagreed, who gives a shit if you can understand why it makes sense or not, luca? who the hell are you? are you actually saying you refused to disagree with anything anyone in the obama administration said about any military or intelligence matters? that was probably one of the most inane arguments ever, even for a trump voter- why, you cannot disagree with that guy!! he was a member of obama's (or trump's) cabinet...why he even had a military background!! so did traitor oliver north and mass murderer tim mcveigh...so the hell what? and lots of bush's cabinet members helped lie us into a useless, counter productive, lying invasion and occupation of iraq. so, you refuse to have your own opinion, in your case that is probably a good idea.