2 Headlines Trump Voters Will Ignore Because It Shows Trump's Assassination Was Just for Political Reasons

Nov 2009
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
they have had almost two weeks to get their stories straight- was the hit on the iranian general to stop attacks on 4 embassies, or attacks to stop an imminent threat, but when and where and how nobody knows but we do know it was probably going to happen before trump leaves office so might as well do it now since the impeachment trial is coming up and that must be deflected.

two weeks- and their story keeps changing!! and trump voters will blow that off, and yet I bet deep inside they know how they would be howling and crying, along with the Fox Morning Zoo Crew and Bowtie and Hannity and Nazi Ingraham, if a democratic president and his team could not even get their story straight after almost two weeks...

Soleimani killing: Trump team now says imminent threat doesn't matter
"I do believe that this concept of imminence is something of a red herring," Attorney General William Barr said of the debate over killing Soleimani.
USA TODAY2 hours ago

State Department security officials weren't notified of 'imminent' threats to US embassies
Washington (CNN) State Department officials involved in US embassy security were not made aware of imminent threats to four specific US embassies, two ...
CNN3 hours ago

How real and how imminent is a threat on US embassies IF THEY ARE NOT EVEN ALERTED THEY MIGHT BE ATTACKED?

View attachment 33805

At Supreme Court, Another Potential Loss For Prosecutors Fighting Public Corruption
Do you really f-----g care why he was killed? I don't. I'm glad he is dead. End of story.

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Iraq is a combat zone. The general was from Iran, Iran is not (for our purposes) a combat zone. However, he was in Iraq, he doesn't have that protection, and his presence alone COULD have been treated as an act of war.

Exactly, the Democrats had their vote in 2001, the vote passed. The ONLY choice they have in the matter would be to entirely defund military in Iraq.
facts don't matter to you, does it? more democrats voted for it than against it. the resolution was not for an invasion. it was based upon using force IF...IF...IF...saddam did not allow inspectors back in...Saddam did. the Resolution was then moot.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
not talking about the official government, but rich sunni oil fatcats in SAUDI.

Islamic State: Where does jihadist group get its support ...
https://www.bbc.com › news › world-middle-east-29004253

Sep 1, 2014 - Many Gulf states are accused of funding Islamic State (IS) extremists in Iraq and Syria. ... from donors and sympathisers, particularly in the wealthy Gulf States. ... fighting IS in Iraq and Syria is that Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are solely ... "bad guy" of the time - the al-Nusra Front, al-Qaeda's wing in Syria.

FactCheck Q&A: Is Saudi Arabia funding ISIS? – Channel 4 ...
https://www.channel4.com › news › factcheck-qa-is-saudi-arabia-funding-i...

Jun 7, 2017 - Perhaps the most powerful indication of Saudi's financial links with ISIS ... al-Qaeda, and the extremist elements of jihadis who were coming

Saudis Bankroll Taliban, Even as King Officially Supports ...
https://www.nytimes.com › world › asia › saudi-arabia-afghanistan

Dec 6, 2016 - A hilltop overlooking Kabul, where a $100 million Saudi-funded ... Saudi Arabia is critical because of its unique position in the Afghan conflict: It is on both sides. ... The Taliban have also been allowed to raise millions more by ... of Al Qaeda members entering eastern Afghanistan with a stash of gold bars, ...

Saudi Arabia stopped all funding thru mosque contributions by 2002 and changed the rules for wire transfers..

Sep 2016
My own world
Yes that's it. Trump ordered the killing of Soleimani to distract from the impeachment that Democrats stalled themselves and then went onto Twitter to talk about the impeachment that he was trying to distract from. Only a leftist would think that makes sense.
I could stand Obama. I still think he's a prick. But I didn't let that stop be from being happy when Bin Laden was killed. Take a long look in the mirror and think about why defeating enemies of this country upsets you so much.
Macduff you are truly a Trump apologist. Instead of blaming Trump for purposely using the US military to distract from domestic troubles of his own you cry
foul on the parties at home that are dealing with the domestic issues. BTW you made an error in your third sentence, I think you meant couldn't. None the less you miss the major point of the reason for the dislike of Trump's actions and that is not the end result but the reason for doing it. He has declared open season on the US military by making it acceptable to call a countries military force and leadership terrorists. That rationale can be flipped and used agains the US making the use of international law baseless.

Reactions: llovejim
Sep 2019
dfw, texas
No.The part about Dem politicos being commies in league with terrorists.
you are hilarious!! pretty damn good impersonation of a brain dead asskissing trump voter!! spewing some really 3rd grade bullshit like a fool!! kudos!!