2 Headlines Trump Voters Will Ignore Because It Shows Trump's Assassination Was Just for Political Reasons

CtC

Mar 2019
California
you are hilarious!! pretty damn good impersonation of a brain dead asskissing trump voter!! spewing some really 3rd grade bullshit like a fool!! kudos!!
Personal insults? Get this. Trump WON. Hitlery LOST. Get over it. He is in command of the MILITARY. If he decides to take out a terrorist murderer ,that is IT.

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Macduff you are truly a Trump apologist. Instead of blaming Trump for purposely using the US military to distract from domestic troubles of his own you cry fowl on the
parties at home that are dealing with the domestic issues. BTW you made an error in your third sentence, I think you meant couldn't. None the less you miss the major point of the reason for the dislike of Trump's actions and that is not the end result but the reason for doing it. He has declared open season on the US military by making it acceptable to call a countries military force and leadership terrorists. That rationale can be flipped and used agains the US making the use of international law baseless.
the definition of a fool is a guy who believes the best way to fight terrorism, or to try and change the agenda of a country involved in terrorism, is to assassinate everybody they can in public, like terrorists do to make their point. not try to kill them on the battlefield or during one of their attacks or tracking them back to their base after an attack, or helping insurgents inside the terrorist nation gain more support and to change from within. to think assassinating people one by one is stupid and senseless as a strategy. terrorists believe huge blatant attacks in public help them, like 9/11 for example...but it ended up getting their ass killed even faster and turned a lot of moderate muslims against them...

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Personal insults? Get this. Trump WON. Hitlery LOST. Get over it. He is in command of the MILITARY. If he decides to take out a terrorist murderer ,that is IT.
insults? i was commending you on your great impersonation of a trump voter!! surely you were not being serious?

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Saudi Arabia stopped all funding thru mosque contributions by 2002 and changed the rules for wire transfers..
i doubt that....not in 2002. maybe later. i never said the
Saudi government authorized al qaeda or ISIS. but they did tolerate them for a long time, and just relatively recently started trying to limit their support for these two american killing groups.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Except nobody argued that Soleimani didn't deserve to be killed however doing it without an imminent threat was a contravention of international law. With no International law and no court to go to for arbitration there is no diplomatic or legal resolving of issues. What you get is only military escalations and no peaceful negotiations. Should the US find itself facing a country with nuclear weapons and that country deems the US a terrorist organization there will be no place to go to negotiate. The other country could point to this instance if there is a combat mission that kills purposely or accidently their military personnel. The US feels safe in breaking international law today but what about tomorrow when countries start popping up with nuclear weapons that are not what we would consider rationale.
That’s wildly untruthful. The UN has this Soleimani tagged as an international terrorist and he was even restricted from travel outside Iran.
There’s no practical “US as terrorist nation” that can be made by killing a military enemy who targeted US troops.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
bullshit, luca. what the hell do you know? you believe it is wrong to disagree with a former soldier!! what a maroon. we got saddam. he was without a doubt more in charge of Iraq than this clown was of Iran...did it help us or hurt us to use an invasion and occupation to get Saddam- try to think...then comment. it's worth a shot, luca.
How does a military drone strike apply to an “invasion and occupation”.

We both know they’re entirely different, so why the false analogy?

Jul 2019
Atlanta
i doubt that....not in 2002. maybe later. i never said the
Saudi government authorized al qaeda or ISIS. but they did tolerate them for a long time, and just relatively recently started trying to limit their support for these two american killing groups.
Small mosque donations were a problem, but the "fatcats" had too much to lose because of AQ's ambitions in Arabia.

From the time of the USS Cole bombing Saudi Arabia was fighting terrorists who came in across the border from Yemen.

The CIA recruited heavily in Yemen all during the years the Soviets were in Afghanistan.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
How does a military drone strike apply to an “invasion and occupation”.

We both know they’re entirely different, so why the false analogy?
No. You know it. I know it. The OP obviously does NOT know it.