2011 State of the Union

MajikMyst

Former Staff
Mar 2010
Seattle Wa.
Well.. I think he nailed it!! I don't really see a down side.. I am sure that republicans aren't going to like something.. But as he said.. It needs to be about both dems and republicans.. Not just republicans..

In the end.. I think we need a commission on what happens when the Salmon is smoked.. lol

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
Hah! CNN says they will broadcast the Republican response to the speech followed by the Tea Party response by Michelle Bachmann.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I have no interest in listening to GOP or anyone else's reaction to it. He said nothing contentious or partisan.

MajikMyst

Former Staff
Mar 2010
Seattle Wa.
Wow the response is well... Not well thought out.. Big talk about the debt, and the taxes his kids will have to pay.. Is it ignorance then that he doesn't consider the tax cuts for the rich?? And then he goes on to just plain lie about the health care laws..

Wow.. What a moron?? Do you people actually believe this?? How sad..

Wow... This moron belongs on Fix Noise!! He has no clue what the founders said or intented...

Trusting government is at an all time low thanks to republicans..

Man this moron needs to shut up!!

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Wow the response is well... Not well thought out.. Big talk about the debt, and the taxes his kids will have to pay.. Is it ignorance then that he doesn't consider the tax cuts for the rich?? And then he goes on to just plain lie about the health care laws..

Wow.. What a moron?? Do you people actually believe this?? How sad..

Wow... This moron belongs on Fix Noise!! He has no clue what the founders said or intented...

Trusting government is at an all time low thanks to republicans..

Man this moron needs to shut up!!
Told ya so! :f_whistle:

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
It wasn't bad, but it did preach the doom and gloom along with the "America is great" statements. The Tea Party one should be a hoot!

MajikMyst

Former Staff
Mar 2010
Seattle Wa.
It wasn't bad, but it did preach the doom and gloom along with the "America is great" statements. The Tea Party one should be a hoot!
It was that bad.. It was worse.. Are you aware that it was just on the news.. only 18% of the nation want healthcare repealed?? 18%?? He completely lied about how we got where we are.. 2 wars off budget does wonders to the debt, as does tax cuts for the rich.. No mention of that was there?? He blamed the dems and Obama for everything, never mind that the economy was fucked when he took office.. Talk about rewriting history..

He is just another republican liar that does nothing but lie to the people.. When are republicans going come to reality.. When are they going to come back to america..