2012 GE in review. GOP got 6% of black votes and 27% of Mexican, can you lose more?

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
The 2012 election in review. GOP got these votes. 6% of the Black votes and 27%
of the Mexican votes, can we (GOP) lose even more here in 2016?

Well there is room for improvement. I heard on the TRMS, she educated me that
ALL Black RNC staffers quit in 2016. And they have one NEW Black replacement. WOW!

From internal RNC hiring needs, they lost some 82% of their Mexican staffers as well.

--------

I feel the GOP in 2016 are being called out on their inclusive programs,
as they are losing almost all their workers, who are not white. I could be wrong here.
As I was told things were all well, really I was. Everyone loves us..SEE below!

I'm starting to feel I was used and abused here. As only white folks see the clear picture here. I may be wrong here.
I don't understand how this would/could be true, is it me here? Please someone help me here. I'm lost even more than before.
I'm truly in fear here, we are going backwards. And could/will end up with less than 1% of the black votes, and less than 8%
of the Mexican vote.:Skeert:... it can't be us godly righteous GOP's here, are we to blame for this failure, could this be true?..:Skeert:

:think:ing still it seems amazing we can go lower, but seems they want to prove me wrong.
I don't know why. Is this all about me, and my conservative view?

Mar 2016
I need HELP here.. Anyone... Anyone at all here. Gee...
I'm not asking for a room in your house for free here.
With all free meals here, as well as free internet and cable too.
I promise! I need a little reassurance in my weakening conservative
views here, as I fear a reckoning is banging on my front door here.

Snikitz

Former Staff
Mar 2011
Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
I need HELP here.. Anyone... Anyone at all here. Gee...
I'm not asking for a room in your house for free here.
With all free meals here, as well as free internet and cable too.
I promise! I need a little reassurance in my weakening conservative
views here, as I fear a reckoning is banging on my front door here.
Trump's support is scary. I don't support Trump, scares the shit out of me.

Black Christians in many cases are supporting him. Hispanic legal workers on my job sites? Many of them have Trump bumper stickers on their trucks and tool boxes.

I asked a few about it, then mostly said they didn't appreciate illegal Mexicans coming over and stealing all the union construction jobs.

I shit you not -those were often their exact words.

Mar 2016
Trump's support is scary. I don't support Trump, scares the shit out of me.

Black Christians in many cases are supporting him. Hispanic legal workers on my job sites? Many of them have Trump bumper stickers on their trucks and tool boxes.

I asked a few about it, then mostly said they didn't appreciate illegal Mexicans coming over and stealing all the union construction jobs.

I shit you not -those were often their exact words.

:think: Were the union construction jobs held by Black Christians? Or did they take White folks jobs?
Were them the low paying jobs, the white folks won't do? Plus the new union members can pay union dues,
but can't vote in the unions, primaries or the GE. So is someone fixing this issue?

Mar 2016
Cops Storm Texas High School to Investigate Miscarriage 'Suspect'

The Dallas cops, however, saw things differently. They showed up a Woodrow Wilson High ready to Fight Crime—one student reported seeing a police helicopter on the scene.

"Police have been saying all along whoever's responsible for this is being considered a suspect," said KDFW reporter Brandon Todd in broadcast Friday evening. "The child abuse division is heading up the investigation. However, they do hope the mother will come forward on her own."

Why would she come forward on her own when the police immediately pegged her as a criminal? And while we're asking questions—is anyone surprised that the cops had things wrong?

Our "suspect" was eventually identified and—whattaya know?—she suffered a miscarriage. Police have "spoken to all involved" and the matter is no longer considered a criminal case, a spokesperson for the Dallas Police Department said Tuesday.
Cops Storm Texas High School to Investigate Miscarriage 'Suspect' - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Do Girls need to do jail time here. Nope! :think: The schools management should go to jail.
As they had no medical treatments available to save the baby? As the girl was in their
charge for safety to start. AND for all lives in school that day.

----

And was inspired by these godly nuts below.

The Mother of Scary Abortion Legislation in 2011

A Georgia bill requiring investigations of miscarriages is the latest episode in a frightening new turn of pro-life extremism.
According to the National Institute of Health’s website, “among women who know they are pregnant, the miscarriage rate is about 15-20%.”
According to the Mayo Clinic, this is a conservative estimate, and it does not include the miscarriages that occur when a fertilized egg fails to
implant properly and is thus released from the body during menstruation.
https://newrepublic.com/article/84511/georgia-legislation-abortion-miscarriage

god needs to go to jail this time here.
As babies are a gift from god, and god can't
make sure they end in live birth. That's god for y'all, continuing his mass murdering ways.

Last edited: