2018 California Wildfires Caused By Foolish Democrats

Jun 2018
Florida
Democrats have contributed to causing the wildfires in California both by their environmental policies, and their open borders policies, allowing in millions of illegal aliens, who are well-known to intentionally start these destructive fires.

The policies enacted by the Clinton administration in 1994 to protect old growth trees and spotted owls from logging, have resulted in less protection from fire. The trees and owls have gotten more protection from logging, but less protection from fires, because government foresters weren’t doing as much active management of forests — thinnings, prescribed burns and other activities to reduce wildfire risk.

So while ex-Governor Moonbeam et al try to pin the blame on Trump, by referring to global warming (not a shred of evidence shows any connection to that), it is Clinton's bad policies, and Moonbeam's himself who have caused the problem.

Delingpole: Liberal California Blames Wildfires on Trump

If Trump should try to do anything about California, it would be to get it OUT OF THE USA, permanently. Let it become an independent country, or go back to being part of Mexico. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Democrats have contributed to causing the wildfires in California both by their environmental policies, and their open borders policies, allowing in millions of illegal aliens, who are well-known to intentionally start these destructive fires.

The policies enacted by the Clinton administration in 1994 to protect old growth trees and spotted owls from logging, have resulted in less protection from fire. The trees and owls have gotten more protection from logging, but less protection from fires, because government foresters weren’t doing as much active management of forests — thinnings, prescribed burns and other activities to reduce wildfire risk.

So while ex-Governor Moonbeam et al try to pin the blame on Trump, by referring to global warming (not a shred of evidence shows any connection to that), it is Clinton's bad policies, and Moonbeam's himself who have caused the problem.

Delingpole: Liberal California Blames Wildfires on Trump

If Trump should try to do anything about California, it would be to get it OUT OF THE USA, permanently. Let it become an independent country, or go back to being part of Mexico. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Not a shred of evidence, huh?

Redirect Notice

Redirect Notice

Redirect Notice

Plenty more where those came from.

There's PLENTY of evidence, if you talk to scientists. You don't talk to scientists. Shrug.

Jun 2018
Florida
Not a shred of evidence, huh?

Redirect Notice

Redirect Notice

Redirect Notice

Plenty more where those came from.

There's PLENTY of evidence, if you talk to scientists. You don't talk to scientists. Shrug.
Here's what a scientist from your link says >> "the study did not find that total area burned in summer has increased as a result of decreases in cloud shading."

The scientist, Park Williams, also says >> "The catastrophic California-wide fires that consumed over 550,000 acres in fall of 2017 were probably not strongly affected by the reductions in summer cloud cover.

He also noted that "the fall 2017 fires were driven mainly by extreme winds and a late onset of the fall rainy season. And ironically, part of this record wildfire wave resulted not from a recent record four-year drought driven in part by climate change, but rather from record rains that followed the drought, which produced a surfeit of flammable vegetation."

Thanks for the link confirming my point that climate change was not the cause.

I'll post my back up about illegals as fire-starters in the next post.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Florida
What is your reference on illegal aliens being well known to intentionally start fires? Sounds like bullshit to me.
It would sound like bullshit to liberals who are victims of liberal OMISSION media, I wouldn't doubt. Here's a good example of why liberals NEED to branch out and see conservative media as well as their highly filtered CNN, MSNBC,etc

Wildfires have been proven to be caused primarily by illegal aliens being chased by Border Patrol, who light the fires to stop the officers from chasing them. I wouldn't expect liberals to know these things, because you guys don't know ANYTHING, as a result of your attachment to liberal OMISSION media, which has you all being the most information-deprived people in America. I notice how when you read my posts, for the first time you're getting exposed to things you never heard about.

Read closely. You're about to receive an education here about illegals and wildfires. You too Big LeRoy >>

In 2011, after a series of devastating wildfires raged across Arizona, burning half a million acres of land, then Senator John McCain said something uncharacteristically sensible about illegal aliens (whom he usually spoke protectively of). He said >> "There is substantial evidence that some of these fires have been caused by people who have crossed our border illegally. The answer to that problem is to get a secure border."

The attacks against McCain as a nativist xenophobe, were swift and harsh.
1. Illegal alien activist Randy Parraz said >> "We have no idea who set the fires. It was probably a camper. It's easier to fan the flames of intolerance, especially in Arizona."
2. The pro-illegal alien Washington Post printed this headline: > "John McCain Fans the Fires of Immigration Intolerance in Arizona."
3. Daniel Ortega of La Raza accused McCain of spreading fear and hate (similar to what some of you say here about me).
4. Arizona representative Raul Grijalva, in a press release, accused McCain of provoking "an extreme anti-immigrant and anti-Latino atmosphere in Arizona."

Now for the sanity part of this. 5 months later, the Obama administration's US GAO (Govt Accountability Office) released its investigative report on Arizona wildfires : They're mostly caused by illegal aliens.

Of the 77 human-caused fires on federal or tribal land in Arizona 2006-2010, investigated by the GAO, a cause could be determined in 60 cases. Fully half of those were caused by illegal aliens.
Only 5 were found to have been caused by negligent campers, the rest were freak accidents.

One of the reasons the GAO was able to review only 77 fires, was that the Bureau of Land Management and the US Forest Service couldn't spare any agents for investigations. They were too busy "protecting firefighters and their equipment from illegal aliens." Not only do the illegals intentionally set wildfires, but they violently attack firefighters, trying to put out the fires. Consequently, fires rage while fire crews are forced to wait for law enforcement protection. One example of this was the 2009 Hog Canyon fire in the Peloncillo Mountains. At dusk, firefighters had to stop. Overnight, the fire spread from 300 acres to 3000 acres (eventually it burned 17,000 acres).

According to the Forest Service, firefighters are instructed to not use their radios, when they encounter illegal border crossers. Calculating just the cost of fires in national parks, a border wall would be a bargain.

McCain blames some Arizona wildfires on illegal immigrants

Grijalva Condemns McCain Statement Accusing Undocumented Immigrants of Causing Arizona Forest Fires – Still No Evidence Offered

https://www.amazon.com/Adios-America-Lefts-Country-Hellhole/dp/162157606X

https://www.gao.gov/new.items/d1273.pdf

Last edited:
Nov 2015
UK
What is your reference on illegal aliens being well known to intentionally start fires? Sounds like bullshit to me.
Why are you supporting illegal immigrants? I don't get it. What about shoplifters, bank robbers etc.. Should the left support those as well?

Never mind the threat of illegals to America, those Americans that support illegals are a threat to America.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Why are you supporting illegal immigrants? I don't get it. What about shoplifters, bank robbers etc.. Should the left support those as well?

Never mind the threat of illegals to America, those Americans that support illegals are a threat to America.
Your poor understanding of English is your problem. I don't have time to teach you reading comprehension. Try night school.