2020: DJT's delusion of grandeur in the great state of MN

May 2019
midwest
Actually quite a few analysts are saying that Minnesota may flip because of the weird stuff their state legislature is trying to push on them.

However they are also saying that Arizona may flip so that would be a +1 electoral swing in favor of the democrats. Arizona chances of flipping seem slimmer though so if the democrats lose Minnesota and everything else stays the same it would spell big trouble for whoever the democratic candidate is.

Currently Arizona, Minnesota and Florida are the top swing states that appear to be able to go either way.

After those you have Maine, Michigan, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Expect the candidates to spend a large majority of their time in the upper Midwest and on the east coast this and next year. Between that they will be flying back and forth from Florida to Arizona with a stop in Nebraska. Can't wait to see Trump again, I went to his last rally and it was pretty fun.
The states you mention in the order you mention (as of August 2019) looks pretty bleak for Trump/Pence 2020.:lol:
:cool:

MN: -14 approval rating
AZ: -4

FL: 0

ME: -13
MI: -13

NE: +2
NH: -20
NC: -2

PA: -9
WI: -14
Tracking Trump: The President’s Standing Across America

May 2012
By the wall
The states you mention in the order you mention (as of August 2019) looks pretty bleak for Trump/Pence 2020.:lol:

MN: -14 approval rating
AZ: -4

FL: 0

ME: -13
MI: -13

NE: +2
NH: -20
NC: -2

PA: -9
WI: -14
Tracking Trump: The President’s Standing Across America
Actually not really because all those numbers will tighten up as the election draws closer and most of those races will actually fall within the margin of error, that is why they are the current swing states.

You also need to factor in who is running the current state legislatures and their popularity as well as typical voter turnout per party in the states.

Basically whoever wins the majority of those will win the election.

May 2019
midwest
Actually not really because all those numbers will tighten up as the election draws closer and most of those races will actually fall within the margin of error, that is why they are the current swing states.

You also need to factor in who is running the current state legislatures and their popularity as well as typical voter turnout per party in the states.

Basically whoever wins the majority of those will win the election.

May 2019
midwest
This pre-emptive strike won't help HIM overall with Minnesotans. 1 town is still waiting for GWB to pay his security bill from a 2004 re-election campaign visit.

October 7, 2019
Trump's campaign team said in a news release late Monday night that Mayor Jacob Frey is "abusing the power of his office" by "conjuring a phony and outlandish bill for security" to cover those costs for Thursday's campaign rally.

City officials told the Target Center, which is managed by AEG, that it would be responsible for paying the costs. The center then allegedly tried to pass the bill on to Trump's team and told them they would not be able to use the arena unless they agreed to the charges.

• Haha
Reactions: MaryAnne
May 2019
midwest
This pre-emptive strike won't help HIM overall with Minnesotans. 1 town is still waiting for GWB to pay his security bill from a 2004 re-election campaign visit.

October 7, 2019
Trump's campaign team said in a news release late Monday night that Mayor Jacob Frey is "abusing the power of his office" by "conjuring a phony and outlandish bill for security" to cover those costs for Thursday's campaign rally.

City officials told the Target Center, which is managed by AEG, that it would be responsible for paying the costs. The center then allegedly tried to pass the bill on to Trump's team and told them they would not be able to use the arena unless they agreed to the charges.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
I hope they don’t blink. I hope he sues. And I hope every city they DIDN’T pay for his sick little rally files suit as well.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Frey was quick to respond to the President’s accusations that he was trying to shut down the rally. He tweeted, “Someone tell the President of the United States that he can afford to help pay for the extra time our officers will be putting in while he’s in town.”

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
I think I remember Oct 2016.. THERE IS NO PATH FOR TRUMP TO WIN.... ... ...

The Blue wall will prevent it.

Trump said, I WILL TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.