3 Reasons Why Tim Tebow Coming Back Is Terrible for Everyone

Nov 2014
TN
funny thing about Tebow he was not a flashy QB, he was not the Fastest QB, he was not the best passer.. He just won most of his games.

How many QBs last year had losing seasons????

Jun 2014
United States
I'll miss having him on ESPN for the next year. Tebow is a good athlete, and that worked at the QB position in CFB. In the NFL... Not so much.

He is very good, however, as a CFB analyst. Maybe he'll be back at ESPN before the 2015 football season ends? We'll see.

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
I'm not a fan of Tim Tebow's obnoxious fans.

Tim Tebow on the other hand is difficult not to like. If he's acting nice it's the longest running nice-guy act I know of. In a league filled with uneducated, knuckle dragging, drug dealing, women beating assholes...if you can't root for Tim Tebow I'd love to understand why. On top of the fact he's a good citizen, he's an underdog, I love an underdog. I hope he somehow wins the starting job and leads the eagles to the playoffs.

Way more likely, Chip Kelley is coaching his way back to college.

Vortex

Former Staff
Dec 2006
home

Tim Tebow on the other hand is difficult not to like. If he's acting nice it's the longest running nice-guy act I know of. In a league filled with uneducated, knuckle dragging, drug dealing, women beating assholes...if you can't root for Tim Tebow I'd love to understand why. On top of the fact he's a good citizen, he's an underdog, I love an underdog. I hope he somehow wins the starting job and leads the eagles to the playoffs.

He is NOT about team sports, he is about Tebow. Just my opinion.

Jun 2014
United States

I don't dislike Tim at all, nor am I bothered by his personal religious beliefs. I do agree, however, that many of his fans are quite obnoxious.