35 Reasons Why You Should Move Away From California

Nov 2018
Maryland
This is what happens to a state when you put Democrats in charge. Why would any sane person want to live there? The following fact should open the eyes of those who think Democrats are doing a good job in California. But, there are those who refuse to open their eyes, or they just don't care.

Almost half of all the homeless people in the entire nation live in California.

November 6, 2019 by IWB

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was a “reboot” button for an entire state? Because the truth is that if an entire state ever needed to completely start over it is the state of California. At this point it has become the epicenter for just about everything that is wrong with America, and each year it just keeps coming up with new ways to become an even worse cesspool of social decay and depravity.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
This is what happens to a state when you put Democrats in charge. Why would any sane person want to live there? The following fact should open the eyes of those who think Democrats are doing a good job in California. But, there are those who refuse to open their eyes, or they just don't care.

Almost half of all the homeless people in the entire nation live in California.

November 6, 2019 by IWB

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was a “reboot” button for an entire state? Because the truth is that if an entire state ever needed to completely start over it is the state of California. At this point it has become the epicenter for just about everything that is wrong with America, and each year it just keeps coming up with new ways to become an even worse cesspool of social decay and depravity.

Yes. It does indeed suck here. Since my FAMILY lives elsewhere (Texas and Military) ,I have nothing to worry about except me. And I have the curse of being a die hard SF Giants fan. So I am stuck here.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Yes. It does indeed suck here. Since my FAMILY lives elsewhere (Texas and Military) ,I have nothing to worry about except me. And I have the curse of being a die hard SF Giants fan. So I am stuck here.
Sorry to hear this. It's bad enough living here in Maryland, as the Democrat policies are causing several to move out of this state, too.

The only real hope for California is to start electing fiscally responsible conservatives, men and women who will start writing and implementing laws that actually help most of their citizens. But, because so many living in California are content with their situation, Democrats will continue to rule and destroy your state.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
LOL

Biased op-ed much??

Frankly, I don't care if people don't want to live in CA - means less traffic for me :)
Does it mean less illegals?Less Homeless? Less fires? Less power outages? Less TAXES? Less Regulations? Less sneakthieves ? Less gangs? No. It is Middle Class moving out. The ultra-Rich Libs and the Dross are staying.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The masses leaving your state wrecked other states. Same with New Yorkers moving south and wrecking those states.
Virginia is now going down the tubes. I bet poverty doubles there in the next year.

Reactions: Hognoxious
Nov 2018
Maryland
The people with assets will leave, the poverty will stay behind. You will pay more in taxes.
Yes, poverty will increase, and the Democrats solution to the crisis they created in California is to ban straws and pass more stupid laws that do more harm than good.