35 Reasons Why You Should Move Away From California

Feb 2018
Texas
I don’t you can reasonably blame poor people for driving up real estate prices for the middle class.

And if they’re poor, they wouldn’t be paying state income taxes, or property taxes, however they do pay sales taxes, and payroll taxes.

Payroll taxes? Only if they're being paid above the table, not under it. It's a fact that illegals cost taxpayer billions. Additionally, many steal legal citizens identity, which leaves the taxpayer having to clean up the mess the illegals have made. Again.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has documented over 1.3 million identify thefts committed by illegal aliens given Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) from 2011 to 2016, reveals a CNS News report.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBob
Dec 2015
SoCal
Payroll taxes? Only if they're being paid above the table, not under it. It's a fact that illegals cost taxpayer billions. Additionally, many steal legal citizens identity, which leaves the taxpayer having to clean up the mess the illegals have made. Again.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has documented over 1.3 million identify thefts committed by illegal aliens given Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) from 2011 to 2016, reveals a CNS News report.
Anyone who works under-the-table costs the US taxpayers money, as do anyone who pays workers under-the-table.

• Love
Reactions: BigBob and labrea
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Ya know, pilgrim, the only folk who are bitching about Cali are those who can't afford to live here.
And aren't those the folk crowing about "survival of the richest?"
It's all trickle down in these here parts...and I ain't talking about rain.
It's a wonder, that.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
This is what happens to a state when you put Democrats in charge. Why would any sane person want to live there? The following fact should open the eyes of those who think Democrats are doing a good job in California. But, there are those who refuse to open their eyes, or they just don't care.

Almost half of all the homeless people in the entire nation live in California.

35 Reasons Why You Should Move Away From California
November 6, 2019 by IWB

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was a “reboot” button for an entire state? Because the truth is that if an entire state ever needed to completely start over it is the state of California. At this point it has become the epicenter for just about everything that is wrong with America, and each year it just keeps coming up with new ways to become an even worse cesspool of social decay and depravity.

I know one reason I'm glad I don't live in Maryland. I won't be moving their anytime soon.

Reactions: BitterPill
Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Oh,Yes. Gangs ,gang wars ,dope ,illegals ,smog ,homeless ,and the traffic you mentioned. Filthy beaches. High TAX. Half the population can't speak English or do simple math. Yeah. Great place. I am hoping MY half of the State pulls away.
Which half of the state are you?