35 Reasons Why You Should Move Away From California

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Photography, history, travel, and I do a lot of volunteer work in the recovery community, primarily AA.
Usta enjoy travel. Can't stand flying anymore. To many Regs (necessary ,of course), and where is there to go? Although I always wanted to visit Japan.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Usta enjoy travel. Can't stand flying anymore. To many Regs (necessary ,of course), and where is there to go? Although I always wanted to visit Japan.

Yeah the TSA and DHS have turned air travel into a pain in the ass.
Luckily I enjoy the shit out of long aimless road trips by car.
I do want to ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Russia someday.
Ocean cruises are fun, but I eat too much, too much good food served pretty much 24/7.

Where to go? Anywhere you want to, it's a big world out there. If travel was free no one would ever see me again...

Reactions: labrea and Madeline

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Yeah the TSA and DHS have turned air travel into a pain in the ass.
Luckily I enjoy the shit out of long aimless road trips by car.
I do want to ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Russia someday.
Ocean cruises are fun, but I eat too much, too much good food served pretty much 24/7.

Where to go? Anywhere you want to, it's a big world out there. If travel was free no one would ever see me again...
Took a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas. It was FUN. London. Took Chunnel to Paris. Venice. Barcelona. Amsterdam a few times. Costa Rica. (Have a time Share there). Caymans. Israel many times. Poland.---Kinda lost interest since becoming a widower. ---Also Vietnam and Thailand. But that was paid for by the Gov't.(hehe)

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Took a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas. It was FUN. London. Took Chunnel to Paris. Venice. Barcelona. Amsterdam a few times. Costa Rica. (Have a time Share there). Caymans. Israel many times. Poland.---Kinda lost interest since becoming a widower. ---Also Vietnam and Thailand. But that was paid for by the Gov't.(hehe)

That sounds great, never been to Europe. But I do spend a month or so in Mexico every winter.