4chan Trolls Flood Laid Off HuffPost, BuzzFeed Reporters with Death Threats

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Is the elderly Native American drumming, with the high school kid in his personal space smirking, and this Phillips guy you refer to one and the same, are they the same man?
If not what in the fuck does mentioning Phillips have to do with the now famous picture I mention at the start of this post?
Hollywood, Phillips went RIGHT UP to that kid and banged that drum in his face. That kid was ABSOLUTELY not up in his personal space. It's a crap story that people keep defending.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
No idea what you are on about. Dismissed.
Bull-fucking-shit. Then your reading comprehension sucks,
You know damn good and well you have no authorty to dismiss anyone here. You boys just say shit like that because it sounds all dismissive and macho to you.
We BOTH know I will leave this thread if and when it pleases me to do so and not before. :cool:

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Name them, the arbitrary regulations you refer to, and exactly why you think they are arbitrary.
You do know what the word arbitrary means, right?
Is your Google broken? I'm not your tutor. If you aren't up on easily findable common knowledge, then that's your problem.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Is your Google broken? I'm not your tutor. If you aren't up on easily findable common knowledge, then that's your problem.
I didn't make the statement.
How the fuck would I know what YOU think is artitrary?
You said it, YOU back it up.
Or do you simply not know what the fuck you're talking about?

EDIT: Hay Jenn, sorry typed my post before I saw the TB. Remove my post if you wish.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't make the statement.
How the fuck would I know what YOU think is artitrary?
You said it, YOU back it up.
Or do you simply not know what the fuck you're talking about?

EDIT: Hay Jenn, sorry typed my post before I saw the TB. Remove my post if you wish.
Lol guy who is completely unaware of Obama era regulations on the coal industry thinks that someone else doesn't know what he's talking about.
You know it's one thing to not know about a topic. No one knows everything. But I've never seen someone so proud of not knowing who thinks that his own ignorance is someone else's flaw like this.
How about this? How about instead of MBAs proud of not knowing and instead of demanding that others catch you up on very basic knowledge, why don't you try becoming informed on a topic before posting about it?

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
Lol guy who is completely unaware of Obama era regulations on the coal industry thinks that someone else doesn't know what he's talking about.
You know it's one thing to not know about a topic. No one knows everything. But I've never seen someone so proud of not knowing who thinks that his own ignorance is someone else's flaw like this.
How about this? How about instead of MBAs proud of not knowing and instead of demanding that others catch you up on very basic knowledge, why don't you try becoming informed on a topic before posting about it?
When are you going to learn to post like a grown man and not attack and insult others?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. The photo shows a bunch of kids laughing at the drummer. I can't change that. Nor can you.

Should Sandmann be closed out of any "good" college? No. But he sure summed up the times.

I'm sorry that's how a lot of people perceive it, Mac. But it didn't take the Associated Press to make that happen.
Wow. You mean when the media spreads a lie then people believe it? You don't say.
And amazingly you have people who keep believing that lie even after it was thoroughly debunked because they like the false narrative better than what actually happened.